Sweet Tooth

What you need:
A mirror.
A chocolate bar.
String.
Scissors.
Silence.
And a friend.

REMINDERS:
ONLY whisper to communicate.
ALWAYS follow the rules.
Silence is KEY.

How to play:
Place the mirror on the ground below a light that's on the ceiling.
Tie the chocolate to the string and then tie the string with the chocolate attached to it to the ceiling.
( make sure the chocolate doesn't touch the mirror)
Sit in a circle and one person will get ready to cut the string and the other will get ready to turn off the lights.
When one friend turns off the lights the other friend will cut the string with the pair of scissors.
You will then hear the chocolate hit the mirror.
Then say: " sweet tooth, sweet tooth, please come" three times.
Then count to 10.
If you do it correctly a gnome will enter your world through the mirror.
There are 3 things that the gnome will do: The Gnome will eat all the chocolate, it will leave teeth marks or bite marks in the chocolate, it will leave you more chocolate as a present.
One more thing will happen, if the chocolate is still there then you either did it wrong or The Gnome didn't want the chocolate.
If you did it wrong The Gnome is now hiding somewhere in your house and when you're sleeping it's going to crawl under your bed and eat your toes.

I've never done this one before, but it sounded interesting, so I decided to show you guys. If you try it, comment what happened. I'm curious!