PRIOR WORDS

Ramayan, the glorious history of our land is loaded with lots of virtues to inspire our lives.

Lots of characters live in Ramayan to lead us, to make us love them. If we start counting those characters then many names will capture our attention.

This collection of one shot of one shots of mine is to cheer almost each character of Ramayan about whom my mind can possibly gather an idea to pen down.

I have choice in cheering the characters of Mahabharat since each character has ups and downs. In case of Ramayan, I cheer each positive character. Of course, I have some sort of dislike for Ravan and his associates, but the dislike is limited to their deeds.

I am very much pleased to announce this first ever one shot book of mine.

Readers can request for one shots of the characters they wish. Even, they can give idea about that too. I will gladly consider that.

Dear Lord Mahadev, on this auspicious occasion of second monday of Shravan month I am dedicating this book to you, especially as you are so fond of Lord Shri Ram

Dear Lord Mahadev, on this auspicious occasion of second monday of Shravan month I am dedicating this book to you, especially as you are so fond of Lord Shri Ram. Please accept this small attempt of mine to bless my lifeline.

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏