The Accident

Chapter 4
Rachels pov :
I rushed into the hospital with Santana and as I did the memory of the call played over and over in my head again :
(Flashback )
"Hello? " I said. "Hello is this Rachel Hudson ?" The voice asked . "Yes this is she who is this ? " I asked. "This is Genesis hospital. Ma'am your daughter Lily Hudson has been in a car accident. " She told me. My heart dropped, "I'll be there in 5 minutes. " I said.
(End of flashback )
"I'm looking for Lily Hudson this is her mother. " I said. "Hold on one second . " The nurse said . "I DON'T HAVE ONE SECOND I WANNA KNOW IF MY DAUGHTERS OKAY NOW !" I yelled angrily . "Rachel calm down your pregnant. " Santana said. "Ma'am can you please give us any information on what happened?" Santana asked. "Rachel ! Rachel!" Finn yelled and he ran in with Will in his arms . "Is she okay ?" He asked me give me a hug . "I don't know their not telling us anything. " I cried . "Okay , Santana take Will to the cafe. " He told her and she put will in her arms and left . "Okay , Mr.and Mrs.Hudson . It looks like your daughter was rushed into the hospital at 2:30 and put into surgury just 10 minutes after . " The nurse told us. "Is she going to be okay?" I asked her in tears . "Theres no way to no just yet but please sit down and relax . " She told us. We sat down and waited for what felt like hours when finally the doctor came in . "Lily Hudson?" The doctor said. We stood up and I said , "We're her parents . " "Allow me to introduce myself I'm Dr.Capree . " He said. "I'm Finn , and this is my wife Rachel. " Finn said . "Any news on Lily?" I asked. "Mrs.Hudson , Mr.Hudson come with me . " he said and we followed him to his office . "Rachel, Finn , Lily is in a medically induced coma which means she may or may not wake up . " He said. I started t I cry and Finn held me in his chest closley. "Theres more. " the doctor said . "When she crashed the car flipped causing Lilys spine to well let me put this way Lily may not be able to walk again . " He told us .