The car crash

Chapter 18
(  1 month later )
Rachels pov :
I am now 6 months pregnant  which means my due date is almost here . I still  can't belive I'm having twin girls . I'm really excited but really nervous.  I don't know how Finn and I are going to do it all . Anyway I was in the choir room when Finn came up behind me and said , "Guess who?" I smirked and said, "Kurt is that you? " He chuckled spun me around and said , "Hahaha very funny. " I smiled and said , "Whats up hot stuff?" I said. "So I was thinking about the babies and I remembered that we don't really have and baby names so I came up with a few. " He said and handed me a peice of paper full of baby names . "Wow Finn thats great I'll tell you what I have to grade some papers but when I get home we can definitely discuss them . " I said . He smiled and said, "I love you. " and then bent down to my stomach and said , "I love you too girls. " and kissed my stomach. He stood up and then held me close . "And I love you my beautiful wife. " He said . I smiled kissed him and said , "I love you more. " He looked at me with a glimmer in his eye and then left. Finns been really excited about this pregnancy I don't know how but whenever I'm with him I can see that he loves being a dad . I trust him and I don't know what I do without him the kids love him more than anything in the world and he loves them . I feel so blessed to have a great family like them , to have a great husband like him. Right here , right now I couldn't be more happier. 
(Later that night )
I was on my way home when my phone rang? "Hello?" I said. "Hi this is Genesis hospital we're calling for a Rachel Berry. " Suddenly my heart struck with fear . "This is she. " I said. "Mrs.Hudson you husband Finn Hudson has been in a crash. " She said.  "I'm on my way. " I said and left .