No Makeup

The sound of the door creaking had causing him to avert his attention away from the recently posted video of Seungkwan and Chan talking gibberish to some goose that they found nearby their campus. His eyes then found her, already striding her ways towards his who's been enjoying his meal at the kitchen island.

She put on a thick makeup, he thought, with that brown eyeshadow that she once mentioned the name of it but at that time he was too focused on her attire instead ( Yes, and now his stupid brain want to suddenly recall the name ).

She made her hair pretty today, soft wavy blonde ( Damn ! That felt good when he knew he said it right this time ). From his point of view, she look almost like an angel, with her back facing the big window of their condo, and the sun rays shine through the curtain, causing a halo like illusion on her. Well, almost. Only if she's not wearing that short black & white checkered skirt and her black turtle neck that she tucked into the skirt.

" What do you have there ? " She asks, slightly tip toeing to get a clearer view of his meal.

" My lunch. "

" Wow. Cereal with milk and my dried strawberries as your lunch ? "

" Which is your concerns ? My lunch or your dried strawberries ? "

" Both. "

" As for your first concern, I'm too lazy to make a proper lunch and as for your strawberries, please don't be so stingy Dami-ah. "

" Whatever. I'm going out. I'm gonna be out late
today. "

" I can see that. "

She choose to put on the black knee length boot to compliment her outfit and give a final look of herself from the body mirror that she persistently asking him to buy, saying that ' it could help in making sure that they have a good last look for the world to see ' and he thought he cannot handle her dramatic self anymore, so he ended up bought it in the end.

" How do I look ? "

" Thick makeup "

" What ? Do you know hard for me to achieve this make up look ? Don't I look okay to you ? "

" Fine. You look okay. "

" Just okay ? "

" Tsk. I've answered your question already. "

" Fine. I'm out. Gonna be late today. "

" Yeah you told me twice. "

" Have dinner without me. I'll order something for your dinner later on. "

" Really ? You will do that for me ? I'm touched. "

" I had to because I know this friend of mine will never order anything healthy for himself. Tell me the truth. You're actually my son from the future right, Yoon Jeonghan ? That's why I have to do everything for you. "

" Eomma. "

" Idiot. Bye. I'm going now son. "

▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️

" Aarghh ! Finally I can be lazy again. "

After having his dinner that was ordered by Dami as she planned earlier, Jeonghan decided to finish up the assignment that has been left since three days back, though he did plan to push it for another day since there's still 2 days left before the deadline but he immediately push that idea so it won't disturb his peaceful weekend. So yeah, that four hours of sitting at the hall, with the assignment sheet spreading all over the coffee table & some on the couch did pays him in the end.