SweetHeart

" This can't be. You guys must have plan it out or something. "

" Tskk ! Stop complaining and go ahead with the bet Dami-ah. "

" Or you choose to back out ? "

" What ? Who says anything about backing away. Lee Dami will never back away from any bet. "

" Well, what are you waiting for ? Chop chop now. "

She watched as Yoohyeon, the obviously eager one pointing at the glass door of the cafe that they're currently standing at.

" Fine. I will. "

She could feel her heart beating faster with the queue is getting shorter as time passes and at the same time annoyed with the constant teasing smiles more like evil smiles that were purposely being thrown at her by her friends as they're nearing the counter.

" One Ice Americano and two Ice Hazelnut Latte. "

She heard as Gahyeon made her order with Yoohyeon and Handong keep glancing at her, who's patiently waiting for her turn to order. These girls had planned it well, she thought and since it's on the bet, she had to order her drink separately, just to add for her embarrassment.

She finally lift up her head when she felt a light tap on her shoulder by Handong, signalled her that it's her turn to order. She could feel her breath are taken away just as she's about to breath in properly when her eyes finally met the staff who's smilingly waiting for her.

In front of her was a guy, probably slightly older than her, who had the most charming smiles that she ever seen in her life. Not that she had encountered so many guys before but well, this guy is just so good looking that she wonder whether this is the right place that he should be working at or not.

" Welcome to 7teen cafe. What would you like for today miss ? "

" Errm .. Hi. Can I get a Caramel Crème with a little bit of hazelnut syrup in it. "

" Right. And your name miss ? "

There's a pause when that question being thrown at her, causing the staff to slowly glancing at her face with confusion written on his face.

" Or is this meant for someone else that- "

" N-No. It's mine. Well, you can put errmm . . "

Just kill me. Anytime now, Mr Grim Reaper you can jump in the scene now. I'm ready to go.

Giggles could be heard as she plopped herself on the chair,  her head lay flat on the table with both of her arms resting weakly by her side. " Kill me now. "

" Ooff, unnie. You're being dramatic again. " Gahyeon couldn't help but to let out her laugh that she's trying to suppress earlier, making Dami to roll her eyes in annoyance.

" Easy to say when you're not the one facing it. "

" Tsk ! It's your fault. Who suggested the bet at the first place ? "

" But the one who come out with what type of bet is the cruelest here. "

" Thank me later darling. Now you have the hot guy attention there. "

" Who ? "

" That Bambi eyes guy. "

Dami take a glance slightly at the guy who's standing by the cashier counter and regrets it immediately as true to Handong's words, he does looking at her way. " Must be because of that. "

Dami could only chanting to herself that it's not going to be that embarrassing since it's only a one time bet. She will only be here once and no more even if the girls keep persuading her to come to this cafe again, she will not going to agree to their idea. Not after she decided to embarrass her cool self like this.

A minute or two pass with one by one of her friends getting their drink from the counter and she could feel her heart start to beat crazily. She knew the moment will come soon and true to her thoughts, just as she's about to calm herself down,
" One Caramel Crème for My Sweet .. Heart ? "

Giggles could be heard and she swear Yoohyeon being the loudest. She will deal with that pole later since she have more important thing to deal with. To get the drink.

Her group sat two tables away from the counter and from there she can see how confused the barista is while holding onto her drink, with his eyes glued to the words scribbled on the cup. She then noticed the barista look for a confirmation from the Bambi eyes guy and with a single nod, he turns back his attention to the front, facing the customers, surprisingly smiling sweetly at them.

" My Sweet Heart ? One Caramel Crème for you. "

Gasped and giggles could be heard here and there and she thought she will not let her to be embarrassed for too long and decided to just end it fast.

With a quick steps, she approaching the counter, hands trembling, eyes looking down watching her steps and shifts her gaze when she's facing him.

Looking up close to his face had almost causing her to turn back her steps towards her friends. From afar she knew that this blonde haired guy is handsome but she never knew that one can be handsome and beautiful at the same time. Just look at that long lashes, mid length hair with the half ponytail making him appear soft but manly and how could any of these combo blends well she thought.

With a little courage still in her, she able to say " Errm, hi. "

" My sweetheart ? " The tone as he muttered the question sounds genuinely curious but those teasing smiles that plastered on his face definitely shows that he's having fun watching her reaction.

" Yeah, that's mine. "

" Lovely name you have there. "

" Right. Thanks. "

" Enjoy your drink .. Sweetheart. "

He .. just .. not .. say .. that

🩵🩷🤍🩵🩷🤍🩵🩷🤍🩵🩷🤍