I wanted to know what The Future had in Store / A New Me

Being a student with average grades, did not appeal to me. My life was always a bore, and everything was the same. Simple, and equalness bored me. I didn't like how everyone wore the same clothes, and how people were separated by grades, and how classes were to simple. So simple, that I did bad on things. The one thing that ever excited me was the future. Everything was planned in the present, you know what's going to happen. But the future is different, you don't know how your gonna die, your life, or anything like that.
I wish I was in the future, but then it would be boring, because that would that would be in the present, then. I want to know the future, so I can change it. That's what I truly wanted. But for now my life stayed plain, simple, and boring.For on that next Tuesday, would my entire life be changed forever.

/that was Rei's P.O.V., but we're going back to Rini's right now/
,
"Contract, successfully made."
A sharp pain, that lasted for a few seconds, had resulted in a grey soul gem, decored in gold, I reached my hands towards, as the glow dimmed, and I held the delicate gem in my two hands.
"So this is a soul gem?"
"Yes."
"The soul gem transformed to silver ring, that had a greyish, silverish gem on it, that twinkled when aimed at the sunlight.
"You are now a magical girl." He said as he disappeared when I blinked.
I realized I was in the middle of the park, talking to nothing is what it looked like to non-magical girls. Plus, they say a gem come out of me, and turn to a ring. I turned around and a boy a grade higher than me, that went to my school was staring. I walked up to him, and told him the whole truth, and I wasn't shy anymore, I felt like a new person. He stared at me.
"You're f***ing crazy."
"Deal with it!" I said in a weird tone, that I have never talked like before.
"Crazy chicks are hot!"
"..."
"What was that some cosplay movie thing?"
"..yeah cosplay.. That's what that was.."
"That was cool, were you talking to a thing that is for special effects, for some live action thing?"
"Yeah!", I lied straight out.
"Cool!", I stared at him a bit longer, and realized he was one of the bullies from school. That always hurt me, and throw me across the halls. I wasn't going to take this type of crap. Rage filled me, the shy me was gone, or at least fading away. I pulled close, pretending I was about to kiss him. I then kneed his balls, as hard as I could. He dropped, and rolled around moaning, and crying. I stared at me, and gave a cute wave and walked off. Like nothing happened.