Chapter 4 : "The suffering begins"

"Huh.. what's going on..? What.. is this..?"
Kira says as he was horrified at the fact he lost in the first game.

"No.. I'm sorry.. it's just.. the ball came to me.."
Isagi says feeling guilty and shocked that he kicked the ball and made Kira nosebleed and eliminated.

Ego, finally appears in the screen on the tv and has that usual stare, looking at them all then claps his hands.

"Good work, you lumps of talent. Results are everything here. Now get out loser! Kira Ryosuke.. you're disqualified!"
Ego says sternly as Kira stares in shock and anger.

"Don't mess with me.. How is this supposed to let us win the world cup..? These games.. Why do I.. Why does someone as talented as me need to have his future destroyed?!"
Kira snaps in anger as Tokime and Hakiru jolted in surprise to how loud he's arguing with Ego now.

••••

Timeskip... It was already night and the boys were going to shower until Tokime realizes and went to Hakiru and whispers..

"How are we going to shower? We aren't boys."
She says as she sighs and Hakiru panicked slightly.

"I haven't thought about it! Arghh.. What're we gonna-"
Hakiru got cutted off by Bachira as he was smiling to them both.

"I'm Meguru Bachira! What's your name? Ah, and you guys aren't gonna shower??"
Bachira was smiling really bright and as for Hakiru, she felt embarrassed but happy to meet him.

"I'm Haki- Hakoru. I'm going to shower after you guys.. yeah."
Hakiru smiles sheepishly as she nods and Tokime just sighs and goes to the corner, leaving Bachira with Hakiru alone.

"Ohhh! I get it"
He pats Hakiru's shoulder as he nods with a happy mood.

"I'm going to go take a shower now! Bye Hakoru."
He added as he chuckles while walking to the bathroom, leaving Hakiru feeling embarrassed.

••••

The Boys have showered, leaving an opportunity for Hakiru and Tokime to take a bath. Hakiru went to shower first since Tokime doesn't like to shower with another person, even though it was her own sister.

She waited for Hakiru as she stays at the corner and saw the orange haired boy approaching her then she rolls eyes but was slightly happy.

"Oi, why're you staying at the corner like that?"
Asks the boy to her and she just sighs as she replies

"It's none of your business."
She says coldly since she doesn't trust him yet.

He sighs and offers her a hand while saying..

"The name's Rensuke Kunigami. And you?"
Says Rensuke as he nods and sighsz adding

"You don't have to be so rude. C'mon, trust me."
He says, still offering a hand to her as she rolls her eyes, looking away from him.

"Fine.. I'm Tokaru.. I still don't trust you though."
She says as she shakes his hand slowly, leaving him satisfied with her reply.

"How old are you? I'm 17. I bet you're younger than me."
Says Rensuke as he added a slight smirk on his face as he looks at her and she felt annoyed.

"Oh yeah? I'm 18 y'know. You're talking to a senior here"
Sighs as she said those words as she rolls her eyes, Rensuke feeling shocked and then he laughs.

"I'm taller."
He says with a teasing smirk and she sighs as she let's go of his hand.

"At least I'm older, Dummy."
She says as Rensuke rolls his eyes, still having the smirk on his face.

'Hm.. He didn't suspect me as a girl..? That's a relief.. Is it because of my voice?'

She thought as she saw Hakiru getting out the shower and sighs.

"Oh, Gotta go. I'll see you at dinner, Rensuke."
Says Tokime as she went to the bathroom, leaving Rensuke as he sighs.

"Mhm"
He hums as he nods, watching her leave.

••••

Uhh, idk what to say so, i hope you like it

Keep Reading💙
Vote and Comments⚜️

658 words