double trouble

A/n: this is based on a real episode if you want to have a better image of the following chapter you can watch that first. Season 2, episode 9 and starts exactly at 12:40 minutes.

But something did change for both of them. They didn't fully understand it the previous night, but now after ash saw Gary on the floor of viridian gym, he realized. "It's Gary!" Ash yelled while running his direction. "AND the girls!!!" Brock shouted running for the girls on the floor. Well I guess ash wasn't the only one worried, Brock was too...about his girls- well not his but in his mind they were his.

Ash picked up gary their faces so close to each other's. The raven boy was truly worried. "Uh hey! Gary, Gary, wake up" said the small boy worriedly, trying to shake his friend. "It's here" the brunette said still shocked. "What happened? What's here?" Ash asked again. "A pokemon we've never seen did this" he replied. Ash was shocked. "There is something different about this one" Gary paused for a small amount of time. "This pokemon it's not just powerful, it's evil" he continued. "Evil? There can't be any evil pokemon" ash claimed curiously. "I can't believe Gary lost" one of the girls said in a teary voice. So what? Thought ash. Even if he lost he was still the bestest of the best and ash looked up to him, although he'd never admit it.

The girls started crying like middle schoolers having their first heartbreak. Their cries were so ugly ash and Brock had to cover their ears. That's why Ash's hands left Gary's sides with the result of him falling back harshly on the floor. "Why are you making such a big deal out of one lost battle!?" Misty yelled with her dynamic personality. Pikachu agreed with her. the girls finally stopped crying. Thank God the boys thought , they couldn't bare to listen to that sound for another second. The girls blinked curiously. "If I cried like that everytime ash lost a battle, I'd be waterlogged" Misty told the girls. Pikachu agreed again. Ash couldn't believe misty just embarrassed him like that. "She's only kidding!" The youngest boy among all of them interrupted. "I wish" misty replied disappointed.

Gary had be lying to the floor this whole time thinking. "One thing's for sure" he said. That caught ash's attention. "No one will ever beat that pokemon" Gary confessed.

A laugher echoed in the gym arena. The lights went on. It sounded awfully familiar to the squad of three. "Who's there?" Ash shouted. "Prepare for trouble!" They all immediately knew who it was. "And make it double!" James continued their little intro. "To protect the world from devastation..." The dark red head spoke again. "To unite all people within our nation " the blue hairer boy said right after. "To denounce the evils of truth and love" Jessie continued. This was getting old, wasn't it? "To extend our reach to the stars above" James was caught off. " It's them!" Ash said. "Again" Brock rolled his eyes beside ash. 'What a surprise' Brock thought. Misty on the other hand was just watching while holding Togepi, Pikachu besides her.

Team rocket was disappointed. "Why do u little twerps always interrupt us before we get to finish!?" Jessie asked annoyed. "We know what you're going to say. It's never any different!" misty yelled back. "Ah, but today is very different" Jessie told them proudly. "Something happened that's going to make you really jealous" james proudly claimed. Suddenly Meowth popped out of a gold looking ball cheering. "let's celebrate!" he said. He landed on the ground in front of James and Jessie. "We just got a big promotion! Now we're gonna get the respect we deserve!" Meowth cheered again. 'Like that would ever happen' misty though raising one of her eyebrows at the sight in front of her. "That's right, Meowth, cause the new leaders of this gym are" James made a dramatic little pause. "The three of us!" Jessie cheered happily.

The squad looked curiously at their direction and then gasped. Even Togepi was stunned (The Togepi was too stunned to speak). Pikachu also joined Togepi's shock. "You three are gym leaders?" ash asked surprised. "That's right just moment  ago we were put in charge of this gym and the earth budge" Jessie said showing off the earth budge. "You mean this gym is controlled by team rocket?" Misty asked curiously. "Yes dumbfuck, didn't you hear what they just said?" Ash attacked her looking at her like she was dumb. "You little shi-" the ginger was caught of by Brock "Why would they want a gym?" He asked earnings everyone's stares.