Pain and Pleasure-Dahmo (r.s) M

" Momo who is this woman!?"

There she goes again. Momo sigh loudly before she dropped her phone down on the coffee table and faced Dahyun who is looking at her furiously.

" She is a my business partner from Paris. Why would you dig it up again?" Momo is tired. She is tired with all the fights that they have been making over some stupid smallest things.

" A business partner doesn't do lunch date, Mo." Dahyun with slightly soggy teary eyes turned her back and slammed the bedroom door.

"Can you please listen to my explanation!" Momo can't take it anymore. They fight almost everyday and ended making up to each other but next day it will always be the same again and again. It just the same old love.

She walked up to the door and banged loudly on it. "Fucking open the door Kim Dahyun!!" She bang on it again and again creating a loud bang sound.

"Kim Dahyun!! Open the fucking door!" Still no answer to it. Momo keep pushing the door handle down again and again with her strong hand making the handle slacking off with a klerk klerk sounds.

"FUCK OFF MOMO!!" Tears steaming down Dahyun's rosy cheeks and the overthinking taking over her head with what she finally found out. Why didn't Momo tell her? Why did she hid it?

The door finally opened with a raging Momo and those cold anger eyes scared Dahyun but what is more scary is about Momo leaving her for another woman.
Momo knows their neighbors will complain about the loud sounds again but she is too angry to scared right now.

"Fucking come here Hirai Dahyun! Why are you always like this!? Why are you always so fucking sensitive like this? I told you I only love you!." Those words is like an arrow piercing Dahyun's heart making her broke down hard.

"Love me?! I don't see it. Where? Where do you love me?!"

"Here! I will love you here." Dahyun's hands got snatched by Momo making her fall forward to Momo and her lips being captured so suddenly.

The kiss is heat with Dahyun struggling to get out and Momo's hand on the back of Dahyun's head depending the kiss they are having.

She bit Dahyun's lower lip hard until a slight metallic taste touch Momo's tongue and she sucked the liquid and those lips until it got swollen. Her tongue is like a snack entering Dahyun's mouth exploring every corner of it tasting her taste marking it up her brain.

Dahyun's small moan could be heard lightly provoking Momo's desire and leading her to take off Dahyun's pieces of clothes until she is naked. Shamelessly.

"Aaahah ngal st-stop."

Her mouth traveling down to Dahyun's collarbone and left a strong bit making Dahyun screamed and tears dropping down from her eyes. Making everything down as her territory and the strong bit left the rash bruises everywhere on her upper body.

"Aah!!" Momo entered her two fingers in so suddenly making Dahyun tremble and shock due to the pain and discomfort. Momo didn't let Dahyun adjust to the pain and took off thrusting her fingers with an unacceptable speed. Everything hurt but it's good at the same time having Momo to touch her but the pain of what happened still didn't leave her making her cry and cry but Momo is too lost to even care right now.

She flipped Dahyun on her stomach then buck Dahyun's hip up and entered again this time with three fingers. She hovered Dahyun's back and bit her shoulder's blade and keep thrusting in. Momo's strength making Dahyun's body pushed up and down along with the creaking bed.

Her mouth didn't leave Dahyun's shoulder at all and keeps on taking her energy on Dahyun making the small body under her squirted out on the white sheet.

"I'm not fucking done with you yet."

————
I'm sorry if the request is taking too long to make because I'm busy but if you want, you can leave a request and I will try to guarantee if I can.