(R.S) Not done - Dahtzu (M)

"Look here! There are some hatched birds"

A chirpy voice of a little kid in a white knee length dress got on her knees after seeing the bird nest fell down.

"Oh but you're not supposed to touch it Dahyun ah what if you catch ill from it?"

Another kid in a soft denim short and oversized shirt crouched beside the smaller girl and put her hand on the pale girl's shoulder.

"But we should help them..."

[ birds chirping ]

A mother bird standing on the tree crying for its children. Dahyun pouted and looked at Sana, pleading for the older' girl help.

"Aish..for you."

Dahyun smiled again and hugged Sana very tight showing her gratitude. It was a hot sunny day inside the kingdom where all the kids are playing around the kingdom and the life goes on with all the servants and people working back and forth.

" Is this okay?"

Sana and sweat forming on her forehead trying to find a nice place to protest the bird nest from falling down again with Dahyun beaming at her.

"So good so good! I love you Sana unni-"

"What are you doing here.."

A small cold quiet voice coming from another tall kid behind Dahyun whose face is as cold as ice and those sharp features of hers compliment her beautiful down hair.

"Hi Tzuyu ah! We are saving some birds."

Tzuyu raised her eyebrows at Dahyun and then to Sana who is being all cheerful.

"Who let that Sana kid on my tree? That's my tree."

Dahyun lost her smile and began to worry about them two fighting again. Them two got these fighting habits that is hard to understand.

"There were some small birds that needed help. Please understand us lady Tzuyu.."

"I don't care what needed help. Get out of my tree!!"

Tzuyu turned her face sharply at Dahyun.

"And you. I told you not to play with my cousin because you are mine."

——————————————————
[ plates clatter ]

"It's honestly a good time that we finally got to bond with each other again."

Mina's angelic voice broke through the quiet environment between the three cousins. Today is a dinner day and also the day that the Dutch and Dutches got to meet each other again after their busy time serving their duties.

"Tzuyu how have you been managing the works by your father?"

Tzuyu dropped her fork elegantly looking pleased with the question.

"I've been doing fine recently but I will soon serve the army."

The two of her cousins nodded their heads acknowledging the information. Everything is peaceful and quiet with Sana's giggles because of the light jokes between her and Mina but Tzuyu..she missed someone. She's been on her work trip and then got busy with this unexpected dinner. She didn't want to complain but she hopes it would end faster and she can gets to meet her favorite girl soon.

" Is that Dahyun? "

Tzuyu's head snapped to the location of Sana's voice pointing to the tree in front of the view. She furrowed her eyebrows seeing the tiny girl trying to feed the birds.