a new beginning

Lobo's pov: so after school me the rookie Dixie and mango whent to the Cafe by my house. When the waiter came over to my surprise it was mochi! "Hi mochi!" I said to her. She jumped a little with surprise then I heard a voice in my head 'hello lobo...' I was honestly scared 'who are you??' Mochi let's out a sigh 'the waiter' MOCHI?! 'HOW?!' She did not answer. She left the menus with us and left *ok that was weird...* "are you ok?" I look up to see my friends worried about me. "Yeah I'm fine!" I put on a fake smile. Now there is mystery to solve...

Diablo's pov: I sat quietly and thinking if he was really ok. Cause if he's not then I'll so everything I can to fix his problems. Then I hear Dixie say "hey are you ok Robin?" I look up at her and say "yeah I am ok I'm just worried that lobo is not ok..." Mango sighs "he hides some things from us but that's fine it could be personal things that he doesn't want us to know." Now me,Dixie and mango began to wonder if there was a way to make lobo feel a little better.
Eventually we all whent home. I got to My house I payed for myself whent to my room tossed my bag on the floor and floped on my bed and took out my phone to see Dixie texted me in the group chat me Dixie and mango where in together. D:hey u up? Me: yea why? D:wanted to talk about theories about why Lobo's mood changed so suddenly. Me: ok I have a good reason, he felt like he was having a heart attack. D:WHAT?! NO!!! Wait did he? M:can yall stop? I'm trying to sleep but my phone ceeps ringing cuz my friends ceep texting each other through the GROUP TEXT!!!! D: sorry princess... m: you know what? Ima stop talking to you Dixie cu if I do ill come to your house and strangle you. D:ok R: see yall in the morning... D:you too. M: yea whatever...