FORGIVE ME ; PUNISH ME ;FORGET ME

ITS THE DAY OF FATE

LUCAS-I dont know whats happening to me.

Mr.Wang:Mr.Lucas Luciano, you are the future of Harim.You gotta a do this.

................................................................................................................................................................

After entering to the  Hyena's house;

Hyena:Lucas you really came.

Lucas;HMM.Did i make you wait?

Hyena:No ofc not , Are you nervouse?

Lucas:Hmm.Can i go to the wash room ?

Hyena:Sure this way .

................................................................................................................................................................

After entering the wash room

[Lucas pov]

''I am sorry Hyena. I am a killer . I came here to kill your dad. I can't take back my word. Because it will only harm you.''

(After a while lucas came out of the wash room adjusting his gun)

................................................................................................................................................................

Lucas: I am sorry Its just that i am too nervoused 

Hyena :Its okay .Lets go to my dad.

(After entering a room)

Hyena: Dad ,this is Lucas, isn't he handsome?

MR.Chris:Hmmm(fake smile) Have a seat.

Lucas:Thank you .

Mr,Chris :So our Hyena is 1 year older than you?

Lucas: Yes I am 1 year younger than Hyena 

Hyena:But he is very manly eventhough he is younger.He asked me out right away after meeting at the Avenue parc for the first time.

(Everyone giggle) 

Mr.Chris:I have a question.

Lucas:Yes sir .

Mr.Chris : What do you want to do in the future?

Lucas:I dont have specific plan yet.

Mr.Chris:Then what about this?

(The tension is getting bigger)

Mr.Chris:Marry my daughter(Hyena smiles)......or leave my daughter. 

Hyena : Dad , what are you talking about ? Why would he leave?

Mr.Chris:OR............

Hyena:Dad

Mr.Chris:Shoot me with what you have

(Lucas mind became iced but without hesitant he points out his gun toward Mr.Chris. Buttttt...................Bang .

Hyena was shooted by her dad's fellow man while going to save Lucas.Lucas just shooted everyone in the room without any hesitation mercy cause Hyena was shooted.

.....................................................................................................................................

Lucas bend on his knees near Hyena 

Lucas :Sister I am sorry........ I deceived you.........please forgive me (while crying)

Hyena:Its okay.I shuold have known that you came to me with a purpose.

Lucas:No,From the 1st day I met you ,I loved you for who you are.

Hyena:I don't care about that Lucas.I got to meet you.Thank you for making those days memorable.

Lucas:I really loved you but...

Hyena:I know but its our fate anyway...

Lucas:Hyena, I will always remember you as my first true love who i wasn't able to protect.

Hyena:Me too.

"I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all."