The Makeover

×Key×
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= Hair color
(E/c)= Eye color
(F/c)= Favorite Color
(G/p)=Godly parent
(I may not use all of these just FYI)
Edit:PLEASE for the love of gods don't complain that you're the child of Aphrodite. Learn to live with it. So please calm your emo butts down 6/25/17
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"No,no and no. I will not allow you to give me a makeover. You'll make me look even worst." You yelled at your sister Piper who was begging you to look better for a certain Death Boy.

"Aww come on (y/n) or I'll tell Nico how much you obsess over him." She cooed while smirking like an idiot. "That dam charmspeaker sister of my always finding a way." You thought.

"Ok, fine but make it quick I have to meet Nico at the beach to talk." You said quickly.

"So romantic, my little sis is growing up so fast." Piper said while wiping a fake tear away.

Soon Piper was done with your 'makeover' and pushed you to the nearest mirror. You gasped.

You were wearing a long white casual dress with a braid falling down your shoulders.(A/n: if you don't have long hair just pretend you do.) You had a bit of lip gloss and blush making you look like a real daughter of Aphrodite for once.

You thanked your sister and ran to meet Nico.
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
TIME SKIP
~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'~'
Nico was sitting near the shore,his eyes looking no where in particular. He then noticed you sitting next to him looking at the sunset fall asleep.He couldn't help to think how beautiful you looked especially now.

Without warning he gave your cheek a sweet peck. You stared at him as you softly touched where he had pecked you.Nico turned away embarrassed.

"I-I'm sorry (y/n) I shouldn't haven't done that. Oh my gods,don't look at my stupid face" He said sadly.

"Your face is not stupid ok? I like it, and that's proof because I never like stupid things..." You told him as you gently moved his cold face to face yours.

"Hmm... your right (y/n). Oh yeah and I love you, just wanted to that put that out there." He said as he cuddled besides you.

"I love myself too... jk, jk I love you too." You said with a brief giggle. "You ruined the moment." Nico chuckled.

"No,I didn't you'll see." You slowly pressed you lips against his and then... FLASH!!! It was the seven and Reyna capturing your kiss with a camera.

"I'm going to kill you!!!" You said in unison with Nico.With that you guys chased after the seven and Reyna into the night sky.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hehe i like this. Bye Reader-Chan *jumps out the room gracefully then trips on a bug*