Dreams That Confess

×Key×
(Y/n)= Your name
(L/n)= Last name
(H/c)= Hair color
(E/c)= Eye color
(F/c)= Favorite Color
(G/p)=Godly parent
(I may not use all of these just FYI)
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Today all you wanted to do is sleep with MCR music gently putting you to sleep. Luckily you did fall asleep dreaming with a particular son of Hades,Nico.

But Nico wanted to do something a bit different, sleep with you cuddling against his chest.But Nico being Nico shyed away from these awkward feelings leaving him with just wanting to see your (e/c) eyes stare into his dark brown eyes.

Determined he went out in search of the (g/p) cabin just to do what he wanted.As soon as he pushed open the cabin door he heard a faint mumbling. Soon he realized it was (y/n), talking in her sleep.

Nico smirked as he heard you talking about how handsome he was and that you almost liked more than food. He carefully moved your bangs from you angelic face.(A/n: if you don't have bangs just pretend you do)

Your dreams were interrupted by a cold hand touching your face. Startled you opened your eyes to see Nico! Wait! What! He had a huge smirk plastered on his face.
"NICO!!! WHAT THE GODS! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WAKING ME UP LIKE THAT! I WAS HAVING THE GREATEST DREAM EVER!!!" You said as you jumped off your bed.

"Just hearing you confess your deep feelings for me."He teased playfuly.
"Oh ok... wait SAY WHAT NOW!!! You yelled as a bright red blush crept up on your cheeks.

"Don't worry my ray of sunshine I feel the same way." He whispered in your ear as he wrapped his arms around your waist.All of a sudden a brust of confidence went through you as you smashed your lips against his.

Unluckly your lips sperated from the lack of air." (Y/n), could we cuddle that's all what I wanted to do anyways." He sang softly while looking at your wide (e/c) eyes.

"Sure my ray of darkness." You giggled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Umm so yeah a spark of inspiration hit me and burned me. So Bye my graceful reader-Chan.