5

I quickly get changed and put on some makeup as quick as I can then I hear the doorbell ring.
"Okay chat we have now arrived at the Sam and Colby house!" I can hear jc shouting from my bathroom.
I quickly grasp my phone then I run down the stairs to the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen to see Sam and Colby (obviously) ,Jake (obviously again because he lives here), Brian and Crawford. Seeing Crawford again made me stop in shock I was expecting to see him again.
Yesterday at the party we just became really close and I think he's really cute. I don't know I don't want things to be awkward.
"HEYY LILLY!" Jc shouts as I enter the room.
"Hey Jc" I say walking over and giving him a hug. "Oh hey chat" I wave at chat "Did u know this is my first time on a stream" I say turning to Jc
"Well Chat show her some love cause we love Lilly" Jc says to chat.
I look at chat on his phone to see so many people saying "Heyyyy" and "you're so pretty!" causing a smile to appear on my face.
"Chat she is Sam's sister," A voice says walking over to me putting their arm on my shoulder. I look up to see Crawford. Omg how could someone look so good.
"Hey Crawf!" I say turning around and giving him a hug.
You see Brain walk over out the corner of you eye and you let go of crawf and give Brian a hug.
"Hey Lilly"
"Hey Brian" I respond

—————————————————————————
𝐇𝐞𝐲𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫.
𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝!