7

Whilst everyone leaves I grab the milk out of the fridge to put on my cereal.
"Lactose free milk?" I hear a voice from behind me.
"Yep I'm lactose intolerant" I say turning around to see Crawford standing behind.
"Your the only lactose intolerant one?" Crawford asks, I nod as I pour the milk onto the cereal "but you still name your milk?"
"Yep I live in a house with Jake Webber he will drink it even if he doesn't have to" I respond whilst grabbing a spoon out of the draw.
"Won't he still drink it even if you named it?"
"Yep he will but i think that when I name it sometimes he actually looks and sees the name so he doesn't" I respond before quickly stubbing my toe on the corner of the island "ow" I whisper hoping crawf doesn't here.
"Hey hey it's okay" he says quickly wrapping me into a hug.
"It's fine" I say which is muffled by Crawford's hoodie "just hurts like a bitch" I look down to see blood coming through my sock. "Oh it's bleeding could you grab me a plaster?" I ask
"Yeah of course" Crawford replies lifting me up and putting me on the counter "where are they?"
"Good question" I reply causing both of us to laugh "there are no chances the boys will leave any in the kitchen. I know that I have some in my room I'll grab one"
"Nah you stay there" Crawford responds.
"Crawf I haven't broken my foot" I say
"Yeah but it shouldn't be bleeding that much." He replies. This is true. So I take of my sock to see that the whole skin of my pinky toe has come of.
"See let me go get it" He says walking out the room.
"Do you even know where my room is?" I shout knowing that he can't hear me

—————————————————————————
𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥! 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 ❤️