night of torment

In a fantasy world, many must already know the history of the incredible world of trolls, small creatures that love to sing and have fun as well as dance, they attracted a lot of attention, but especially the great king Peppy.

a robust, strong, protective, generous and humble king with his people who would do everything possible to give everything to prevent the trolls from ever suffering, he knew this since his mother made him think about it all the time, it's something that he always would have done it. In his mind.

But now, he had become a father again, he had to promise his two beloved daughters to never separate from them and take care of them with his soul and blood.

That's what he thought until the torment happened...

when the trollstice started

Not only did he lose almost half of his village, he also lost all trace of his eldest daughter, viva

He didn't know how to feel now, disappointed? , concerned? The only thing he wanted was to forget everything that happened, he did it so that his newborn daughter Poppy would not worry later.

However, with viva it wasn't like that

a lil viva was searching through the rubble, sobbing if by some miracle her parents were there, the entire tunnel and the troll tree had been destroyed. The only thing left was nothing more than dirt and bodies of trolls crushed by the weight of the rocks, she didn't care, she was desperate and screaming for help but no surviving troll knew what had happened to the king and queen since they strayed along separate paths ending up outside the entire kingdom

Viva: MOM?!!, DAD?!

but even if she called them loudly, they will never return

Viva: DAD....WHERE ARE YOU?

viva approached the rubble to check one last time, but it was useless, she couldn't even believe that her parents disappeared, she believed that someone even ate her family. So between tears and screams she knelt down and spent the entire night venting about that event. 

The little girl will not only have to deal with that trauma, but also govern an entire village of survivors from a very young age. Then she realized that she had to be strong, despite what happened, it's something that she didn't want but she would do it for her father and her little sister. After all, that was her future to become a queen willing to face any danger.