𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦

"𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘔𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘴𝘢, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
.
.
.

[002]

[002]

Your mother is now furiously but softly punching your arms with tears in her eyes. You want to say you regret what you've done, but it meant Mikasa's life. You'd do it all to save her again.

"How could you be so reckless y/n!?," she shouted with tears streaming down her (e/c) eyes, "what if you died?"

The realization was so intense that you could feel the ravenette girl stiffen from the thought. Her clearly now acknowledging that she could've ended your life. You grab her hand and squeeze it in comfort and thankfully she composed herself.

Your mother meets your eyes and it softens when she calms down.

"But you didn't and you saved Mikasa's life," she muttered softly from her throat being sore from the crying.

You turn around to look at Mikasa and you noticed her shivering

You turn around to look at Mikasa and you noticed her shivering. As if the scarf were speaking to you, your neck started to itch—obviously from it being uncomfortable—deciding to remove it you placed it on the girl's neck. You could see the girl's eye widen and a smile was formed on your face at the sight.

"Let's go home," you say as you turned to your mother for conformation.

"Right, mom? Mikasa can stay with us?" You say with hopeful eyes. Your mother being the angel she is-agreed. Thankfully, for the first time after the whole incident, Mikasa smiled.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After the whole incident, your mother and father were convinced that staying in that isolated town was a complete disaster. So you moved to a new town called "The Shiganshina District". You were unhappy as you made so much memories with Mikasa on the woods and thinking Mikasa would think the same you asked her opinion about it.

"Don't you think it's unfair that we have to move, 'Kasa?" You kiss your teeth in annoyance. You glance at the girl and she looks in you in the eyes as she replied,