𝘃𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹

❝ 𝘝𝘖𝘐𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓 ❞
( red velvet 6th member, 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 )
𝘁𝘄𝗼, diana and sehun.

❝ 𝘝𝘖𝘐𝘊𝘌𝘔𝘈𝘐𝘓 ❞( red velvet 6th member, 𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗮 )𝘁𝘄𝗼, diana and sehun

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DECEMBER 2019

Diana sighed deeply as she sat at her desk as the rain poured.

She swirled the drink around in her glass, sipping as she closed her eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet.

Her phone vibrated for an incoming call, and Diana peeked at the device, making her small table vibrate slightly.

Diana didn't answer, continuing to drink and tapping her nails lightly against the gently.

A ding sounded, signaling a voicemail.

"It's probably someone from work..." Diana grumbled.

The idol lazily put it on speaker, closing her eyes again as she took another sip.

"Hey, it's me..." A very familiar voice filled the speakers.

Diana stilled, setting the glass down, her attention on the voice fully.

"It's me... Oh, wait, I just said that... *chuckle*... Chanyeol-hyung got me drunk, and you know me. When I get drunk, I call you."

Diana smiled softly at the memories of drunk Sehun calling her when they dated, usually to gush about his love for her.

"I saw your Golden Disc Awards performance. You... you're really amazing. I kept remembering that one award show when we won Artist of the Year... that long night after."

Diana shuddered slightly. That night that left her covered in hickeys and her legs so sore she had to cancel her schedules.

"I remember that night very well," Diana murmured as if she were on the call with him.

"Someone asked me about us today. I think that's why Chanyeol got me drunk. Someone asked me if we were still going strong, as if these five months have been non-existent, and I had to say no. I had to say no, Diana."

There was shuffling and some obvious sniffling.

A stray tear left one of Diana's eyes, but she wiped away any trace.

"And I had to explain the breakup, and their face was so obviously pitiful. That's all the looks I keep getting lately... I guess I'm being too obvious?"

"I guess you can't fall in and out of love so easily..."

Diana could tell he was smiling through the phone, remembering the FaceTimes, and wanted to cry more.

"Chanyeol found the ring box in my dorm room. I thought I had hidden it so well... I guess not. He got mad at me for not moving on or just selling it, then he just sighed and took out the liquor he hides."

Diana flinched at the mention of the ring. It was one of her worst memories, something she was often reminded of.

"I'm never gonna stop loving you. That's a fact Diana Xiù. I know I only seem to call you when I'm drunk, but it's the truth. I'm gonna keep loving you forever."

The voicemail ended.