Chapter 5

(Pokemon doesn't belong to me, if it does then Ash would have won the Kalos league)

[NOTE: I have permission from DestroyerKnightAsh a big thanks to him for helping me make this story]

[OC's belong to writers Bookprincess32 and DestroyerKnightAsh]
____________________________________

It's been over 4 months since the Alola League Ash, Pakura, Shiki, and Amethyst decided that they would go to Hoenn next. The trip was surprisingly the easiest out of the region that they traveled to. They took it nice and easy as Ash entered the league and Pakura entered the contest. Both win their battles easily and even Ash won the Hoenn league while Pakura won the grand festival.

The 4 spent their time just traveling and having fun. Even Ash and Pakura's relationship started to grow each day which made Amethyst and Shiki happy that the two were having a great time. Ash had easily caught a few more Pokémon and several of them evolved. Soon it was time to head to Unova as Ash had a feeling that they should go there and he was right there were rumors of team plasma returns and he wanted to eliminate them as soon as possible

A few weeks into the search, Ash had found team Plasma and decided to kill their leader Ghetsis and decided to eliminate the whole Team Plasma. After 4 days, the two got everything that they needed and headed out to the Unova Region.

Ash then managed to track down their leader to a base located in the woods of Unova. He managed to find a few grunts and grabbed his katana from his back and began to slice the grunt with the blade.

Pakura came with her blades and started to kill the grunts with her blades. Amethyst and Shiki stayed behind them in case Ash or Pakura were getting in any trouble. As the two sliced the grunts one by one, a male voice yelled out at them saying "Who the hell are you people". The two saw a male who looked about 30 standing before them with green eyes.

"Your doom." Pakura said and rushed forward and the male got his black and red blade ready for her to attack but Pakura was faster. Pakura stabbed him in the gut and twisted her blade. The male grunted out in pain and held the blade as she killed him as Ash went on ahead with a gun that was with him

Ash rushed forward as he began to shoot at any grunts he saw while Pakura followed behind him. The two finally managed to find several admins that were inside the base as Ash started to shoot at them. While 3 admins tried to shoot at Ash, Pakura silently rushed at the admins and sliced them with her blade. After killing all of them, Ash and Pakura entered a room only to find the legendary pokemon Zekrom and Reshiram trapped in glass containers.

Ash looked at the two legendaries and then at Pakura saying, "Pakura break them out." Pakura nodded her head and used her blades and broke the containers with her blades.

Both pokemon looked at the two before Reshiram and Zekrom recognized Ash. Reshiram quickly nuzzled Ash happily to see him  while Zekrom just chuckled and said "It's good to see you again my friend."

"You too guys but we need to get you two out of here. We are here to eliminate team plasma and now that you guys are no longer bound.  You are free to leave ." Ash said as Reshiram and Zekrom refused as Reshiram wanted to join ash

"Actually Ash can I join you team please," Reshiram asked as she hoped to join the chosen one

"Very well go pokeball" Ash said and Reshiram went inside the pokeball without the fight as he looked at Zekrom and back to Pakura

"Pakura, can you catch Zekrom. I have a feeling he will be good for you.” Ash said as  Pakura nodded her head and walked towards Zekrom asking, "Zekrom would you like to join my team?"