Lesson One: Endurance

"Solace, and finally peace" IS THE NAME of the story, i forgor to add a chapter name to the first one 🤕 m'sorry. Warnings for blood n broken bones (you got wounds you dumbass) nsfw (mommy kink, very obvious mommy kink and it's present throughout the entire story im so sorry to any people who are actually normal here.) AFAB bc idk how dicks work but other than that enjoy the story :3

lil note thingy:

when I wrote this—I wanted your injuries to be taken into account and consideration. I feel like Mary would rather have you healed before she completely breaks you in. That doesn't mean the two of you can't have a bitt of fun though x33

—and yeah the reader is like me, an absolute simp and dumbass that would do ANYTHING for her. nah if she was in my presence id stop thinking about my friends IMMEDIATELY, time for dinner fr.

Scary Mary bent down in front of you, her green eyes reflecting off your face. She easily removed the ropes on your hands with one tug. She watched as you breathed heavily, your face continuing to heat up. You had to be sweating by now, still, she could sense some hesitation. And, as her eyes scanned you, she realized just how bad of shape you were in. You hunched over from a sudden pain in your ribs, and you flinched as she stood up.

"Don't worry, dear," She spoke gently, "I won't hurt you—After all, I find weakness to be

incredibly...arousing." She chuckled, it was clear that she knew you weren't in a position to fight back. Even if you did, with the injuries you had, you'd just end up making a fool of yourself. You stopped shivering due to the thought of the constant embarrassment you'd probably feel if you did so. Maybe it was because she noticed you stopped focusing on her, or maybe it was her plan all along—because suddenly she kissed you, dragging you closer to her. You jolted in shock as she did so, and she didn't stop at one. Her rich green lipstick rubbed off on your face as she experimentally planted a kiss on your cheek, her white-gloved hands resting on your waist. This wasn't any average kiss, no—this made your stomach flutter and your heart shoot out of your chest. (Seriously, you might've actually died had your heart gotten any warmer.)

Something about her being so close excited you to an inexplicable amount, almost so much that you almost forgot about the agonizing pain you were in from your various wounds and your possibly broken rib. You may not have noticed it, being so love-sick and all. Nonetheless, Scary Mary had of course taken notice of your bruised and battered state. Perhaps the kisses were some type of apology, you'd never know, as it's something she'd never tell you.

"Your first lesson is endurance." She spoke, her eyes glazing over you as she reached out for you. You stayed still after all, if you moved away from her, you'd make her angry. It's not like you really wanted to anyway, as you leaned into her touch.

Regardless of her so-called heartlessness, she carefully picked you up in her arms, cradling you close to her chest. Despite your rough state, Scary Mary found herself unable to resist the urge to hold you tightly against her. The sight of your bloodied and bruised form only served to fuel her desire further, and she couldn't help but feel a strange twisted sense of pride at having reduced you to such a vulnerable state. You were a very strong person, but she was stronger of course.

Although she was holding you very gently, you could still feel the constant pain in your body, and it was overstimulating you. You occasionally saw her henchmen—who looked at you curiously when she passed. You felt your organs move in your body, the lights hurt your eyes, the air was too loud and you only smelt the metallic scent of blood. Almost as if you had your period, which probably would've felt worse than the pain you were experiencing now. Scary Mary seemed to take notice of your discomfort, looking down at you with gentle eyes. (And god—her green eyes were so fucking gorgeous, how else could you put it? It felt too cliche to compare her eyes to a certain crystal and you'd already run out of descriptions.)