Man im starving

-Picture of Emma-
💜Emma's pov💜

"Emma your going to be late to school"
My mother told me as I start to wake up from my peaceful sleep.

I got up to stretch and saw what time it was.

7:30 I have 30 min to get ready I better hurry I can't be late to school again.

I ran to my bathroom and got in the shower. It was the fastest shower I have ever taken I swear it was like a 2 min shower.

I ran to my closet looking for some clothes.

I pick a pair of denim shorts and a White loose tank top with gold sandals!

I ran back to my bathroom brushed my long but short brown hair. Then brushed my teeth.

I was looking in the mirror and decided to put a little bit of makeup on so I don't look crapy. I don't always use makeup but my face looks pale and my eyes look dark.

I just finished my makeup I ran in my room to see the time 7:45.

"Emma hurry up" Daniel my brother yell from down stairs.

I ran to the end of my bed to grab my backpack. I bolted down stairs as fast as I could. My mom was siting on a stool drink her 'beloved coffee' she calls it.

"Morning baby" my mom said

"Morning mom where are the boys?" I questioned

"There in the cars waiting for you" I laughed at how impatient the boys are.

"Thanks mom got to run"

"Do you want something to eat on the way?" She sounds like she has something on her mind.

"No I'll be ok"

"Ok love you baby"

"Love you to mom"

I ran to the cars were all my brothers wait for me. We take two cars because Daniel, and Colton have football practice. So they can stay after for the practice And Liam, Ethan can go home or whatever they want.

I ride with Liam and Ethan most the time sometimes I'll stay after and watch the football practice.

We pulled out in the two cars Ethan driving Liam in the passenger side and me in back.

"Ethan?" Ethan is one of my favorite he's really nice to me and helps me out a lot.

"Yes Emmy Bear?" Liam laughs at the nickname Ethan gave me.

"First don't call me that and second would you pretty please with cherries on top play some music" I love music if I don't have my music I get really mad its my way of figuring out my problems.

Ethan put on some music and we drive in silence to school. It was only about a 15 min drive it didn't take long.

Ethan pulled up to he's parking place right by Daniel and Colton's.

I ran out of the car heading to the school gates when I'm pulled back my some. The person stopes pulling me once we are right by the cars again. I turn around to see a smirking Colton.

"Where do you think your going" he ask the dumbest question ever.

"Umm school" I pointed to the buildings right in front of me.

"We have 10 min tell we have to be in there"

"Ya but I need to go to my locker first and then met up with Amy" Amy is my best friend sense kindergarten. She's like my sister really we are inseparable.