Hey... All you can do is try right?

🏈seth🏈
-seths picture-

I sat in her room waiting tell she woke up. Her brothers went to get food and told me to call as soon as she woke up.

The door opened and her doctor walked in.

"When will she wake up?"

"Well she hit her head pretty hard, we have her on some medication that is making her tried so she's not in pain.

"Ok thank you doctor"

He left soon after.

She's so beautiful I've liked her for awhile but I can't tell her I've got a label 'the bad boy' I can't get all soft. But looking at those big beautiful brown eyes. And the weather lips part when she sleeps. oh man I need to stop this.

I toke out my phone to text my best friend Gavin.

I looked at my phone an saw he had already texted me.

From: Gavin
Dude where are you?

From: Seth
At the hospital

It didn't take long before he texted me back.

From:Gavin
Did you get hurt? What's going on?

From:Seth
No I find Emma passed out in the bathrooms.

From: Gavin
Im sorry man you must be a mess I'll be there as in 5

I didn't text him back I really need a guy friend right now. It's hard I love her but I can do anything about it. It killing me. I need her in my life but I can't get her in my mess it will only hurt her more. I can't let her get hurt because of my stupid passed.

The door open and there was Gavin.

"Hey man" he walked over and say by me

"Hey"

"What happened"

"When I left you guys I heard someone screaming and crying I ran to the bathrooms and find Lizzi beating the crap out of her" I shake my head to get the terrible memory to go away.

"So what are you going to do"

"I don't know man I need her but I can't hurt her with my past they'll came after her."

"Make your self happy Seth you haven't been in a good place in a long time"

"I know but that's the thing I don't want to hurt her I want her but-" he cut me off

"You don't want to hurt her I get it"

It was quite for about 5 mins

"When will she wake up" Gavin asked me

"Should be soon"

I was watching her waiting for her eyes to open not wanting to look away.

"Dude I think you should go for it"

"Man she prolly hates me I've been mean to her for so long"

"Hey... All you can do is try right?

"Well see"

It was about ten minutes later Gavin was still here with me hes the only one who knows the truth about me everything about me my past me likening Emma everything he's always there for me.

Emma put her hand to her head slowly opening her eyes.

"Hey how you felling?" I asked

She turned her head my way. When she sAw me she flinched away looking scared. It really hurt me seeing her scared of me. I have to fix this.

"W-why are y-you here" she asked I literally killed me to see her so scared of me.

"To make sure your okay"

"Oh a-are my b-brothers here?"

"Yes they just ran down to get some food they should be here soon"

She look at Gavin weirdly. Then she asked.

"Who are you" her voice was so small I almost didn't hear it.

"I'm Gavin seths best friend." He explains. I guess shes never met him.

"Oh" she mover her hand back to her head.

"Are you okay" I asked worrying about her

"No my head is killing me" she started to cry. Her eyes healed so much pain.

"I'll go get a doctor" Gavin walked out the door.

Her brother came in just after Gavin left to fin the doctor.

"Emmy bear!" Ethan ran to her given her a hug

"Hey I thought I side to stop calling me that" she told him.

"Well what you going to do about it" I think he just Challenge her

"Colton would you please get a nurse on stand by your brothers going to need it" o man she's serious.

We all laugh then Gavin comes back in with the doctor.

"Hello miss Grace how are you" the doctor started to ask her questions

"Hi umm My head really hurts"

"Yes it will for a while but I'm going to give you some pain killers you will need to take. You hit you head very hard miss Grace you are lucky you got here so quickly.

"I don't even know how I got here" she looked around trying to figure it out

"Seth brought you here" Colton told her.

She look surprised. She tuned her head my way.

"Thank you" she spoke

"Oh it was nothing"

"But miss Grace you do have a concussion so I want someone to watch you for a couple days you need to be woken up ever 3 hours to take medicine and make sure your doing okay."

"But I can go home right" she asked

"Yes of course" he told her

He told us goodbye and that her brother had to sin a couple papers before she leaves.

"Where's my phone?!"She started to freak out.

"Here you dropped in the bathroom" I explained.

"Thank you" I gave her her phone back.

"Can you stand up" Ethan asked her

She moved over to stand as soon as she got up she almost fell but Ethan held her up.

I wanted to tell to let me carry her but she had her brothers to do that plus I'm pretty sure she doesn't want me here.

Ethan Carried Emma out to the car. I was just getting in my car. Damn why was Lizzy bullying Emma? How long has this been happening? Man I need some answer.