Eight

Gupta family stayed with Arnav. They let Aman go to his own house. Because he needed to come out of it. Afterall he was in love with Naina. He loved her too much, trusted her.

Arnav got better and better. He had Khushi and Garima to fuss over him. In a day or two that disoriented feeling he had was over. He was getting healed. Sashi was there to chat with him. He was feeling the family he never got before..

Aman Mathur had left to Mumbai after Arnav got a little better. His hometown. The place where his mother was buried. He got a call from his step brother that his father was serious. In his last moment he wished to meet Aman..

After he met his father,both forgave each other. Aman told his father about his achievements and his father's eyes were filled with tears.. Soon he bid goodbye..

There while staying with his step mother and step siblings,one brother and one sister. He met a girl named Myra..

She was a family friend of his step mother.. Soon both became friends. And Myra expressed her feelings to him as they stood watching the sunset at the bridge..

Aman took some time to consider. But that girl was like a glue. Her sincere smile and genuineness healed his heart. He never thought of falling for someone so different from himself. He and Myra were polar opposites. He was simple,stylish. Calm. She was like this storm. Hyper. Excited. Happy.

He stood as he compared her with Naina..It was humane to do it. Though he loved Naina too much,there was this barrier. She was silent. Knowledgeable. And at times he felt small. She was like a teacher. Strict at times. Angry at times. What Aman needed was life. The ever flowing life..

That he felt with Myra. She was like this sunshine. She was quite too. Serious too. But she loved life. She could smile freely. She could go and do her crazy dance. Yet she could be serious when handling serious matters. But he could feel life in her. May be his heart knew it long before.

Myra and Aman took leave from their friends and family after the small wedding. Arnav and Khushi were there too alongwith Sashi and Garima. They left home together.

Soon it was time for the marriage of Arnav and Khushi. And Myra and Aman and his family,yes,things had Mendes between him and his step mother and siblings. He understood,how father had loved his stepmother even before his mother was there as his wife. Forgave them..

They became groom side and Gupta family with the extended family the bride side.. But Khushi still wished things were not that harsh. That her Aunty Madhu and Naina were there. Genuinely. She prayed for their freedom.

The marriage was a lavish affair. Soon it was over..

As Arnav stood holding his wife in his arms,they looked at the moon..

A painting made them come closer. Then their story unfolded. They were almost separated. Because Arnav knew if Khushi had not survived that night,he would have died too. They healed. They smiled. They fought. They forgave..

And they were together again..

Moon and stars shone bright to witness a tale of love that crossed time and space..