First day of year 9

It was the first day back from the summer holidays and I was eager to see all my friends.

Six weeks I've been away...

I don't want to be back. I don't want to be here at all. I see my friends down the hall and run up to them waving my arms like a maniac,

"Hey guys!" I shout to them as they turn around.

"ASHLEY!!!!" They shout as I approach them with open arms. We group hug and talk about the great times we had during summer.

We go to form and sit down at our tables. We all greet each other and ask how our holidays were. Oh no... he's here... Alex.

Alex is my crush and has been for a year now. We've known each other for a couple years now and we still haven't had a proper conversation. Is something wrong with me or something? I mean I know I'm a nerd, but is being a nerd such a bad thing?

So, Alex has light Brown hair that he flicks out of his eyes. His eyes are hazel and he has tanned skin. He's really tall and I find him super hot!!!

We're as me...

I have blonde, shoulder length hair. My eyes are blue, green, grey and yellow... basically all the colours mixed together! I have big glasses and I'm pretty tall for a girl of 14.

So... we don't exactly match but I hope that he notices me and talks to me this year...