The Finale

Y/N didn't know what came over them, they just moved and suddenly all was quiet.

U.A. Staff & others

RatGod: Everyone online.

[x people have come online]

RatGod: I have disturbing news for everyone 
RatGod: I am unsure how to go about this so I will
RatGod be sending the news article 

RatGod:
College student shot and killed for protecting pregnant woman.
[click for full story]

Silence blanketed the entire chat and those looking at their phones. Some felt disbelief, some thought it was another joke, but some, they knew and the gut wrenching agony began clawing at their throats.

Lunch Rush didn't know how to react, he thought it could be a cruel prank but the more he entertained the thought the more reality sank in. He glances up to see the sticky note he wrote, APPLE JUICE BAN!, and that was all it took for his vision to blur

Snipe looked down at his phone, he almost chuckled but the dark nagging feeling kept creeping in. He glanced over at the Nerf darts with magnets on them and thought about the terror for a while before he sniffled.

Power Loader didn't know how to react. Mei had read the message over his shoulder and promptly fell to the floor in shock. He blinks himself out of his own shock as he hears his student begin sniffling and he lowers himself beside her. They rest beside each other as they share in their grief. 

Vlad didn't react much, he simply lit all of his candles and started praying. If one would listen closely enough then you could hear him praying to every god that Y/N, the hellion, could rest well and be at peace. If some tears fell in the candles, well, he hoped the gods wouldn't mind.

Hound was confused. He didn't understand how someone who so recklessly valued their safety would do such a thing. Deep down though, deep down he knew that Y/N was capable of such a thing, and he was torn between exasperation, pride, and mourning the loss of his pup.

Hawks nearly stopped flying when he read the notification on his watch. He lands on his balcony and falls into a graceless heap as he searches his pockets for his phone. Once he has his phone he reads, and reads, and reads, and re-reads. Hawks had the whole article memorized before he begins sobbing as he mourns his birdy buddy.

Mic began to sob immediately, both he and Midnight find and collapse onto each other in a tangle of hugs and tears. They knew Nezu wouldn't lie about this, they knew their kiddo, their godchild, was gone. 

Aizawa, well, Aizawa didn't react outwardly. He simply walked to the roof and sat down in that old spot he did in high school. He watched as the red blinking light on the cameras turns off, and once he was truly alone, he mourned his kid.

The students went into a collective depression, yet they followed their cult doctrine closely, it kept them from drifting too far. The teachers joined the cult as well, to honor Y/N's memory, they would never admit it's just because they like feeling close to their passed loved one.

When Nezu informed the villains, no one heard from them for weeks afterwards. The only crime they committed was stealing care products. AFO was quiet as well.

A month passes and Y/N, Aizu, opens their eye.