The Crew mets the Mistery Woman

After Franky Arives at the Thousand Sunny, he sees you and asks who you are, but all you respond with is " Luffy's friend," and Franky doesn't question it until you say his name. " Franky, cam, you tell Chopper that I have a major injury underneath my wings and need it to be tended to?" You say in a weak voice from fatigue. " OK, first of all, Super~ weird that you know my crewmates' names, and second of all, who are you??" Franky said in a confused tone.
You then remember that you never were officially on the crew, so they didn't know you, but you still were confused.
" I'm L/N, Y/N! Nice to finally see you for real!!!"
Franky then waited for everyone else, and they all asked the same question, and all got the same answer except for Sanji. What he got as an answer to the question was, " Hi..... im Y/N......" This surprised everyone, [It was much quiter] and you then passed out with Sanji right across from you, and Chopper finally dealt with your underwing injury, and Luffy said," It's great to see you again Y/N!! But you're different, so how? Did you eat a devil fruit?" Luffy chuckled . Luffy, you know her!?!?" Chopper said full of fright. You just started laughing like a maniac because of the situation, and Luffy started to tell the story about how you met.