The Rondevou

That night, Sanji had gone to the crow's nest after Zoro had left, and when he got there, you were there as well, and you were waiting for a while.
"I am going to tell you the truth, about me, where I'm from." You said that while   twiddling your thumbs, you then took his hands and led him to sit on the seat  next to you by the windows.
You told him, and the only thing you could read from his expression was pure
bewilderment and shock.
"Wait, so you're telling me that you are from another universe where you watch what me and my friends do on, something called Funimation?" Sanji said with full curiosity, showing that he didn't believe a thing. " Yes, but what I think you don't understand is what I do to try to interact with you." You said, trying not to cry." I believe you said that you watched comfort videos? I don't even understand the concept of what you're saying." Just then, Brook came because it seemed that Sanji had been up here for 7 hours and 30 minutes, and your excuse for it was, " I couldn't sleep, so I asked Sanji what to do and we ended up just gossiping!" And that seemed ok with Brook but you had to promis to include him next time. But later that day, Sanji had come up to you and just stared, but you had remembered a video you had seen in your world on Tic Tok. You looked at Sanji, up and down, smiled, then winked and just stared.
Sanji immediately passed out, with a little nosebleed, but Chopper was fast to fix it.
Then, you asked Chopper if you could check on Sanji when he was ok. Later that day, you whent to see Chopper because he was looking at you when it happended and Chopper wanted to know what caused this.
"I rizzed him up." You mumbled under your breath.
"Whats .. rizz?"  Chopper said quite confused.
"Ill tell you when your older, around Sanji's age should do!" you said so that he wouldn't start screaming 'Ice Spice level 5 gyat rizz!!!' all over the place. Then when Sanji woke up to make lunch he did the same to you, looked you up and down smiled, winked and this time he finished what the video said without watching he bit his lip.
You turned more red the the reddest blood, and your face looked like the world biggest cherry red tomato.
You were lucky because it was your turn on night watch so you got a chance to sing again but another person other than you and Sanji were awake atthat hour you sang.
this is the song you sing

( Its one of my favorites)
Thank you for reading this chapter and I  enjoy seeing that u guys are reading my story but on thursday and wensday I wont update.