396-400

MTLNASI
elianna
Mencari
Bangkit: Saya Memiliki Murid Ganda, Tulang Abadi, dan Fisik Chaos Dao
Laporan
95%
Chapter 396 The Man In The Green Sky
Bab Sebelumnya
Bab selanjutnya
IKLAN

Territory sea

device domain

After the two Immortal Emperors came back, they brought back a piece of news that made people silent. Saint Qiyin died, Saint Son Qihua died, and the other dozen or so geniuses were also buried in the sea!

This incident has almost weakened the strength of the younger generation in Qiyu by more than half!

Saint Qiyin and Saint Son Qihua are the top talents cultivated by the Immortal Treasure Holy Land in the Qi Realm. They have also formed the powerful Qi Xian Palace, which not only contains the geniuses from the Immortal Treasure Holy Land, but also absorbs most of the forces in the Qi Realm. Joining, although it is not as complete as the Immortal Court to unify an area, there is already some trend.

It was originally planned that this return would be enough to completely unify the younger generation of the Artifact Realm and title them the sub-realm women, but now something like this happened!

Everyone who went out was dead!

"The two juniors, Qiu Shui and Qiu Yi, are indeed very strong, but our domain and the catkin girl have planned it first, so it shouldn't have such a result!"

Someone spoke and couldn't believe it.

"It was someone from the Immortal Domain who took action..."

The two Immortal Emperors opened their mouths and told the whole story with an angry tone. The young man was actually protected by the Heavenly Emperor, so they couldn't save him even if they wanted to!

"Emperor? Immortal Domain?"

Everyone was silent. Unexpectedly, a domain-level figure took action directly, and it was also a domain from the Immortal Domain!

"Qiu Shui Qiu Yi, these two bitches have hugged each other, so how do I, the Qiu Domain, deal with myself now?"

Someone's voice was cold and stern, but also a little gloomy. Although they were angry, they were enemies of the Immortal Domain. They did not have the courage. The gap between the Supreme Ancient Domain and the Giant Ancient Domain was too big to be bridged!

"Alas! I'm afraid this will affect our domain's participation in the Hundred Domain Fairy Association! We can't even produce a decent genius, and we have already turned against the Immortal Domain..."

"Are we going to give up on this Immortal Road? But there is no news of Immortal Road from other ancient regions yet. The only one that is closer to me is this one!"

"If there is no other way, then you have to bite the bullet and participate, or you can just not go. If you go, you will just die. There is no need."

"But if this happens, my domain will have no chance in this life... I will be suppressed by that Gu domain for another lifetime!"

"Qihua Qiyin is dead, what can we do! How dare you go to trouble that Emperor!"

"well!…….."

Everyone was chattering, and most of them looked unhappy. The loss was too great this time, and there was almost no room for recovery!

Namun, saat ini, seseorang melaporkan dan membawa berita!

Seseorang sedang mengunjungi hutan belantara!

"Apa!"

“Seseorang dari hutan belantara?”

IKLAN