𝟐𝟐. 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬 & 𝐉𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚

𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬: 𝐉𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐮𝐧𝐞 (𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐩 - 𝟎𝟎:𝟒𝟎) 👇🏾

Janet: Hey everyone! We are back for the twenty-second episode of The Confrontation where your faves will CAB a

Janet: Hey everyone! We are back for the twenty-second episode of The Confrontation where your faves will CAB a.k.a. confront, address and befriend one another. I am your host, Janet Jackson-Shakur and once again, Imma play the throwback of how this all started with my co-creator as well as my co-writer, Miss Keke Palmer.

𝐋𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐧 "𝐊𝐞𝐤𝐞" 𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐞𝐫'𝐬 & 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗:

Lauren: After that crazy drama between Dua and Lauren on season 8, I was wondering if we should do a TV show together, Mama Janet?

Janet: Hmm, elaborate, Miss Keke.

Lauren: This is crazy but maybe for an example, you could do this thing where one bad girl is the "knowing" and the other bad girl is the "unknowing"!

Janet: Uh huh...

Lauren: The knowing can be brought to an undisclosed location, sign an NDA and agree to go to another undisclosed location to hash things out with their opp. Then you can meet up with the unknowing and pretend you just wanna hang with them then boom, some security guards bring out their opps and they can confront each other, address their issues and then make up. You could call the show "The Conversation" Do I sound crazy to you?

Janet: No, you sound like my co-writer for my new TV show..."The Confrontation" where two individuals will CAB.

Lauren: CAB?!

Janet: Confront, Address, Befriend. CAB.

The both of them squeal in excitement.

Janet: This cannot flop, a lot of people in the industry have a soft spot for me so this will be a piece of cake.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.

𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 - 𝟎𝟓:𝟐𝟔 𝐏𝐌

𝐀𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐟𝐞́ 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐠𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐲, 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐜𝐚: