Erm

"Hey Mob, we have a job at this suspected haunted place." Reigen stated, standing, and picking up his grey suit. Mob looked up from this homework. "Well, what's the point if its suspected?" Mob asked, staring Reigen dead in the eyes. Reigen walked over and patted Shigeo's head. "You'll understand once you get older." He started to walk to the door, then sighed before continuing out the door.
"Yuck, this place is horrible." He turned his head to Mob. "Is it just me or is this place making you feel sick?" Mob wasn't sure if he meant sick because the place looks like a dump or because there's severe radiation flowing through the entire place. Mob had put up a shield to protect himself from the radiation, but he wasn't sure if Master knew, but trusted that he had a shield up. "In and out, this place ain't making me feel too good." 
"Well, there's nothing here, let's split." Reigen said, closing his phone and putting it in his pocket. "We were here for longer than I anticipated." The two walked back to the office.
"Ugh is it just me or is it really hot in here?" Reigen asked, leaning back on his chair. His suit lied on the desk beside him. Mob sat for a second. "Hmmm, no, its actually quite cold." The kid looked back down to finish his homework. "Really? It feels like a hot summer day." Reigen stated, closing his eyes. "Maybe you have a fever, Master." Mob suggested, not looking up from his homework. "Oh yeah, I guess you're right. I really can't think straight, I have the worst headache ever." Reigen complained, groaning in pain and discomfort. "Ah Mob, I'm afraid I'll have to close early. Not like that really affects you." Reigen sighed, standing up and opening the door for Mob to exit. Mob just sat there. ", Master, I want to stay. I want to make sure that you'll be okay." Mob explained, looking up from his homework, his face beaming with honesty. Reigen sighed then smiled. "Fine then, just... keep your distance, I don't want you catching this." Mob smiled.
"Blood? I don't think that's supposed to be in vomit..." Reigen stood up, flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and brushed his teeth thoroughly. "This might be a bit more than a fever..." Reigen opened the office bathroom door and sat back on his chair. Mob looked up, keeping his eyes on his work for a little before putting all his attention to Reigen. "Are you okay, Master?" Reigen looked at the kid and shook his head. "No, I don't think this is just a fever." Reigen stood and looked out the window. "Hey uh, did I get cursed or something?" Reigen asked, turning his head to Shigeo. The middle schooler looked at Reigen for a second and shook his head. Reigen sighed. "I might have to go to the hospital, Mob." Reigen started to walk to the door. Until it hit him. A severe surge of pain ran throughout his entire body, a melting sensation. Blood curdling scream erupted from the man as he kneeled and held his stomach in agony. He knew it was going to be a slow and painful death, but he didn't want that. 
He struggled to stand, holding back screams that could wake the dead. He grabbed the carving knife from his desk that he used to carve pumpkins for Halloween. He sat and stabbed himself in the stomach, flinching. He then proceeded to harshly slide the knife up, cutting everything from his stomach to his jaw. His body laid lifeless in his pool of blood. Mob, who witnessed this entire scenario, could only scream in shock. He fell over backwards and scuttled over to his now lifeless master. Mob stared at the huge wound that exposed his organs and bones. As a natural reaction to this mess, he turned his head and threw up all over the wooden floor. "M-master..." The kid grabbed his arm and started to bawl his eyes out. He then shortly stopped. He glanced at the organs. He felt his stomach rumble.