you, me, the crowd and this sky.

IN THIS ONE, THEY DECIDE TO TAKE SAPERATE WAYS FOR A WHILE WITH A PROMISE TO RETURN TO EACH OTHER.. TO FOCUS ON THEIR GAME , LIFE AND ACCEPT THEMSELVES TRULY TO STAND AGAINST THE TOXICITY OF THIS WORLD AND STAND WITH EACH OTHER..

this was going to be a part of the story I am in process of writing.. but it has not been completed and I've deviated a little from the topic and maybe the one shot will change into two-shot
(if that's a real term)..
so yeah..

{also, consider this shubhi's POV. (you are free to think ishan as well I don't mind) }

.

In my thoughts I am there with you , somewhere in between that crowd.. holding your hands ,walking alongside...
going wherever you are,
for we have the same place to return to.
In my thoughts I'm not capturing the crowd .. I'm capturing you in it ... for I know I don't have the right to get you in my frames , I'm capturing you the only way I can ... the only way I can convince myself of having your picture or presence, because yes, not as mine to the world , but you were present somewhere , in between that perticular crowd...
lost yet found . But do you know one thing I'm sure about? its that we are with each other in our own way... becouse I'm sure you are there , knowing I'm taking this picture after you dissappear in the mass of people...
probably making that victory gesture with that crooked little smile of yours ...
posing for me in your own way // or posing for me however you can ..

Probably walking away with each step convincing yourself that you can not be a part of my crowd.. that stopping is not affordable now ,
I hope you'd still smile though..
I hope all the lame jokes I've shared would last long enough to bring that almost embarrassed for both of us yet laughing look on your face ..
Maybe I hope they'd keep you far from forgetting me.
Okey, I know I overthink and maybe I'm being overdramatic,
But right now as you're going away in the deeper end of the crowd with each step and this crowd is taking you away with it and I'm helplessly trying to capture the remnants of your presence..
Your words echo in my mind ,like a gentle pat of reminder ..
I remember how you had told me in your , dramatic moments that wherever we are , however big is the distance between us there won't be any walls or , wars or any barrier between us when we look up at the sky ,
Like every hero of the cheesy stories i keep telling you about , you had made me believe how we'd never be far with Sharing the same moon , talking to same stars and sleeping under one equal sky ..
I remember how I had called you lame and these lines , melodramatic, you had told me with a frown , smile and a little shake of head that I'll understand you if time comes ..
And even though right now it feels like we won't even be sharing the same moon and I'm questioning how'd you know which star am I talking to ...
I look up to the sky and capture the moon , becouse I think you'd be looking at it too .. probably asking your sky friends to look out for me..
I tell the stars I'm fine and how I'm not gonna cry over a loser who isn't ever far away ..
I ask them to tell you That I get it now ,
we Will be talking to the same stars , under the same sky
In the same crowd.
I look ahead to see you are gone , I turn around and leave as I've got a life to live for , and person/ return to wait for.
In my thoughts I'm walking alongside you in the hope that you carry within to the urgency which screams your walk is to the destination..
Im there , at the other side of whatever crowd that you are a part of , waiting to capture your return , for I know I'm the home you'd return to .

undoubtedly only yours,
shubhi 💗

- @she.talks.to.stars on Instagram...
do follow or DM me there for updates, or if you have a good fic/reel suggestion

bye now!! 🦋