CHAPTER 12: The Thief: Diend

Admin's note:

[ Hey, it's me, the one who wrote this book lololol. Sorry for not updating! I have in real life tasks to finish, such as studies, sewing assignments, school and so on. And also, it's been like two months ago I guess?

I have been practicing my writing skills, especially in Character A.I, roleplaying with bots and playing visual novel games. And yeah here's the result :>

My writing might not be that great but at least I'm writing for the sake of myself<3 bye bye!! ]

+----------+

--

[ CHAPTER 12: Diend's Treasure: The KickHopper Zecter ]

--

In the last chapter, we all know that Kasumi Daido was poisoned by the Poison Dopant, and the culprit has been caught by his brother Katsumi. He was later healed. And......It was unexpected for Shotaro and the gang, like, how did he catch the culprit?

He must be up to something...like...

How?

What's his purpose?

What is he thinking?

We will never know................

+----------------+

Kasumi's brother, Katsumi was glaring at the man named Tsukasa Kadoya, aka Kamen Rider Decade. He has defeated some of the enemies either with his powers, or with the help of his allies. Kat has a bad feeling that someday, the rumour will be true. Decade will destroy the world...... or he himself will be destroyed by the Riders instead.

"This guy..... suspicious......." He wonders.

But he must not think about that now. It'll make him stressed due to thinking that much. So, he would just keep it in his mind and would ask Tsukasa later.

He sighed, as he turned his head at his dearest brother, Kasumi.

"Sigh....... nothing much. I'm not sure what to do right now."

"Oh, I see." Tsukasa replied to him. He was curious of Kat's thought, and it seems like Kat cannot speak to him at the moment. He might be thinking that Kat is having a difficulty talking to strangers, expecially himself.

Kat's suspicious of Decade's rumour of "The Destroyer of Worlds" grew widely, but he would try to hide it, not wanting to make him feeling uncomfortable.

Shotaro, Philip, Kasumi and Mokabe who was observing the scene was silent. They were going to speak, but it they did, it'll ruin the scene. So yeah, they would be quiet for a while until it's over.

And so, Kasumi would try to whisper to the duo detectives, since he himself is bored and don't know what to do.

"Hey, Shotaro, Philip, what are they doing...?" Said Kasumi, while hugging Shotaro. Shotaro is aware of Kasumi hugging him, thinking of him as an air conditioner.

"So col- eh...."

"Who knows? 5 minutes earlier, Kat wants to battle. And you know what, nothing happens right now, so I think he won't fight today." And here goes, the detective replied to the leader of NEVER, while tipping his black fedora hat, paid on Windscale.