-The Allegheny Pack-

The Allegheny Pack. It is sometimes referred to as the Hundred Year Pack or The Pack of one Hundred Years.
Located in Pennsylvania in the Allegheny National Forest this pack is one of few in modern day society that isn't very modern.

This pack was founded in 1923, the same year that the Allegheny National Forest was established. Aligning with the human government at first, this pack was put under, and is still under a heavy watch.

The Alleghenypack has an ongoing history of the same family name ruling: Everheart. Unlike some traditions where an Alpha sibling or child can win their spot through violence-this pack family and the pack in general frowns about that happening within their territory.

This pack isn't docile by any means and in fact, they inflict a lot of fights between others. And what's so special about this pack? They have exceptionally large wolves. This doesn't mean their human forms are necessarily big but their wolf forms are much larger than an average werewolf.
Any human that is bitten by someone from this pack will also carry the attributes of a large wolf.
(Millicent Monroe; for example; was bitten by one of these wolves while they were off trying to ally with another pack)

The Allegheny pack is more skilled fighting in wolf form than human form.
This pack also doesn't hold any titles of Beta or Strategist but rather the title Advisor or Advisors which usually falls upon family of the current Alpha.