Gunner Huitzil ➷

🄱🄰🅂🄸🄲
🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤NAME
Gunner Bruce Huitzil
He just goes by the name Huitzil
(Who-Its-ull)

╰┈➤ALIASE(S)
None, as of now.

╰┈➤NICKNAME(S)
None, as of now.

╰┈➤AGE
He is thirty(30)

╰┈➤GENDER/PRONOUNS
Cisgender Male
He/Him/His

╰┈➤SEXUAL ORIENTATION
He is just open to anything, really.

╰┈➤SPECIES
PureBlood werewolf
Being from the Allegheny pack, his wolf is larger than the average.

╰┈➤PACK RANK
He is a regular ranked wolf

🄿🄷🅈🅂🄸🄲🄰🄻 🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤HEIGHT6'0 in human form6'0 in wolf form

╰┈➤HEIGHT
6'0 in human form
6'0 in wolf form

╰┈➤WEIGHT
187 in both forms

╰┈➤BODY BUILD
Huitzil is slim in both forms with undertones of light muscle.

╰┈➤HAIR DESCRIPTION
In human form Huitzil has long and dark jet black hair that reaches his collar bones in the front but in the back it flows down to his mid back. Huitzil has straight and medium to thin hair, it isn't very thick or voluminous.

In wolf form his wolf follows him with a sleek black pelt that is smooth throughout most of his body.

╰┈➤EYE COLOR/DESCRIPTION
He has dark green eyes in human form.

His eyes are brown in wolf form.

╰┈➤SKIN TONE/COLOR
His skin is pale

╰┈➤SCARS
He actually has a huge scar on his ribcage from none other than Millicent Monroe. He attempted to fight them and Millicent used their punch force so hard that it cracked his ribs outwards, further on, causing scars during the healing process.

╰┈➤BLEMISHES
None

╰┈➤ADDITIONAL FEATURES
None

🄲🄾🅂🄼🄴🅃🄸🄲🅂

╰┈➤TATTOOS
He has none.

╰┈➤PIERCINGS
He has a vertical labret piercing.
(Center piercing on the bottom lip)

╰┈➤ADDITIONAL FEATURES
He will often have his nails painted, makeup done, and will wear an extensive amount of jewelry wherever he pleases.

🄿🄴🅁🅂🄾🄽🄰🄻🄸🅃🅈 🄳🄴🅂🄲🅁🄸🄿🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤OVERALL PERSONALITY
Huitzil is a pretty straightforward kind of guy, when it comes to kindness. He will call someone pretty or admire someone straight on. When it comes to disliking people he is a huge instigator and enjoys turning people against one another. Huitzil is a certain individual who revels in the idea of a fight or an argument breaking out.
Besides that, if someone manages to stay on his sweet side he is a loyal friend and a rather goofy person.
Huitzil is considered slightly immature for his pranks and mishaps for the sake of chaos. He is under a tight watch and strict supervision. Huitzil is also a bit of a caretaker. He tends to fetch things if requested or he has a bad habit of helping people he doesn't really know.
Long story short, he's either really against someone or really for them.

🄱🄰🄲🄺🄶🅁🄾🅄🄽🄳
🄻🄸🄵🄴

╰┈➤OVERALL BACKGROUND
Huitzil was born and raised within the Allegheny Pack. Growing up as a normal ranked wolf with normal ranking parents, his life overall wasn't that off the wall or crazy. Huitzil grew up as the eldest with five younger siblings, all girls besides him.
Huitzil took on the role of big brother and somewhat caretaker of his younger siblings from ages eleven to twenty while his parents spent their time working and providing.
Huitzil had a nice childhood, easy teenage years, and stepping into adulthood it was easy to separate himself from family to become a helping provider.
So far Huitzil had a pretty easy life. When he was twenty four and the wonderful Millicent Monroe was twenty two, they met during the Duodenary trips. The pair have been friends since then but have also had a brief bit of a background between the two of them.

🄰🄳🄳-🄾🄽
🄸🄽🄵🄾🅁🄼🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽

╰┈➤HOUSING/LIVING SITUATION
Huitzil lives in the territory of the Allegheny Pack.

╰┈➤JOB/OCCUPATION
He has no defining job, he just works where he's asked to work.

🅁🄴🄻🄰🅃🄸🄾🄽🅂🄷🄸🄿🅂

╰┈➤Huitzil is a good friend to Millicent Monroe.
In the past he and Millicent did sleep together and had a short term two month relationship until Millicent broke it off due to the fact that he wasn't their true mate.

Faceclaim-N/A, I couldn't find his name