CHAPTER 1

CHICHI'S NIGHTMARE

Chichi's POV

It's 7am, and I wake up with a huge headache. I groan in pain as I mentally curse, this damn headache is the worst. I guess I'll ditch today. Please Kami, let them believe me. I doubt they will though. I walk into the bathroom to get ready by firstly brushing my teeth. Suddenly a memory of last week flashes back:

Flashback

"Miss King, could you please do me a favour? You'll be having a new classmate resuming Monday. Will you be so kind to be his escort?" The principal asked.

I sigh internally but smile and give her the answer Mrs Sheppard was expecting: "Of course, I'll be delighted to do so ma'am."

"Wonderful, see you on Monday."

End of Flashback

Aw c'mon Chichi, how could you forget something like that? Sometimes I shock myself. I just groaned and got on with getting ready. I was done in twenty minutes and I was dressed in a black turtleneck under a blue jean jacket and blue jeans. "Hey dad, what's for breakfast!?" I shouted while running down the stairs. I got downstairs to meet an empty kitchen. Suddenly, I remembered everything that had taken place over the weekend; Dad had gone on a business trip, I invited Bulma, 18 over for a girls night for the weekend, and we played Truth or Dare which ended in me having to drink some sake, and that's why I had a damn headache which hadn't fully healed over the weekend.

Oh well, I might as well make some toast to go. I got to the kitchen and put some bread in the toaster. Once that was done, I got it out and spread it with jam and jelly and packed it in a Ziploc bag. I glanced at the grandfather clock my Dad just had to buy, and saw it was already 7:30. "Shit, I'm gonna be late, gotta run." She grabbed her bag and ran out the door, only stopping to lock her door and then sprinted at full speed.

Goku's POV

I was waiting in my new school's hallway with my egotistic older brother Raditz who was looking at every girl who passed with a look which I found creepy. "Hey Raditz, why did we have to move away anyway?"

Raditz sighed and turned his attention back to his younger brother to answer him, "That's because Dad got a job transfer to this city and plus, shouldn't you be happy that we're back in this city? You have a load of friends here Kakarot, there's Bulma, Vegeta, those two baldies and that punk boy who doesn't like Vegeta, what's his name, ah yes, Yamcha."

I sighed and replied to Raditz, "Their names are Krillin and Tien, and it's not that I'm not happy, I'm just wondering what their reaction will be like."

"If they were truly your friends, they'd be happy to see you klutz, now let me see if I can find any good prospects."

I laughed lightly at my brother's antics, and that's when I saw a girl run past us in a serious hurry, barely sparing us a glance. Man, she's fast and she's kind of pretty. Wonder if I'll see her again. I looked at the clock wondering how long it'll be before our new principal would come introduce themselves. I glanced forward and saw a woman wearing glasses walking towards us, alongside the pretty girl I saw run past us now. Getting a better look at her, she is really pretty. I just hoped I didn't say that aloud though.

THE END OF CHAPTER 1