3

Sky

"How did you even?" I ask dumbfounded, no point in denying it.

Instead of answering me he walked over to me angrily. "Never again." He says lowly, damn.

"What?" I ask looking at him in a bored tone.

"I don't want to see you perform ever again, unless it's for me." He says glaring at me.

"Huh?" His grip tightens on my wrist, the good one.

"Stop that, it hurts." I say with a slight wince, trying to pull my wrist out of his grasp.

He doesn't let go, but he loosens his grip.

"I won't ever perform again unless you tell me I can, I promise." I reassure him.

"You're moving in three days." He starts. Oh yeah... I'm now engaged to him.

He starts walking, and motions for me to join him.

"Slow down you arsehole, I'm not that tall."

We both freeze, what the fuck did I just say.

"You don't ever speak to me like that, understood?" He actually looks like he's going to gauge my eyes out right now.

I nod, too afraid to speak.

He sighs and starts walking again, I follow him very slowly.

We got back inside and said our goodbyes then they left.

Immediately I went to my room and changed into shorts and a top and removed the makeup.

"Yunjin!" He yells. What the fuck did I do now?

He barges into my room looking livid.

He just drags me down to the basement,no words spoken. Shit, shit, shit.

This is bad.

He ties me up to the chains that dangle from the ceiling.

Then he grabs his whip. I'm fucked.

Then he whips me once, twice, three times then he stops and starts talking.

"You you decided it would be great to grab their attention mmh?"

Four

"Answer me 매추부!"
(Whore)

Five

"I'm sorry." I wince.

Six

Seven

"That won't help you, now will it?" He laughs.

"But it's ok, cause guess what, they'll never love you, all the smiles, laughs, all of that was fake." He laughs again.

"You don't deserve any love, or any kindness for that matter. You don't deserve anything nice you curse." He says.

Eight

Nine

Ten.

It hurts. Please stop. Nothing comes out of my mouth.

***

I lost count, but my back is literally dripping with blood. I can't even cry anymore, I don't have the energy to.

I can't even properly open my eyes.

He stops.

Then he walks over to me, his hands covered in my blood. He doesn't say anything but instead he starts repeated punching my stomach. I'm really his punching bag.