4

Lorenzo

It's been 2 weeks, two weeks since she got here and two weeks since I last saw her. I don't really care, it means less problems for me.

I need to set the rules with her today though.

I park my car and walk in to find her maid in the kitchen.

"Call Yunjin into my office now." I say already walking out of the kitchen to my office

About 5 minutes later I hear a knock on the door. "Come in."

She walks in... Fucking hell.

She's wearing an oversized hoodie and the shortest pair of shorts I've ever seen, her hair is a mess, but the hot kind. She just woke up. She looks as good as ever.

"You wanted to see me?" She mumbles walking over to the chair opposite to mine.

"We need to go through some rules." I say firmly and her mood visibly changes.

"Go on." She urges laying her head on the desk.

"You can't see other men, when you leave the house tell me or anyone of the staff." I say.

"Is that all?" She asks confused.

"Yes."

"Understood, 잘자." She says leaving. (Goodnight). I swear if she's cursing me out in Korean.

I won't do anything. I can't do anything.

"We're going to a meeting tomorrow, be up by 8." I say just before she gets out.

I finish up my work, before heading to bed.

***
"You're going to go down on 1 knee, and then go on an amazing speech on how amazing she is before finally asking her to marry you."

Nick advises, I don't think I ever asked for advice on how to propose to my fake wife.

We get to the kitchen and there she is, she looks stunning not gonna lie. She's wearing a black mini skirt with a white turtle neck and a black matching blaze over the turtle neck and some knee length heel's and she finalized the look with a gold necklace.

"Morning darling." Nick greets giving her a hug. "Morning babe." She
replies.

"Morning Enzo." She grumbles eyeing me angrily. "Morning Yunjin." I grumble back glaring at her, she rolls her eyes.

Instead of whatever shit Nick told me to do I simply slide the 4 Velvet boxes to her across the table, she looks at me then the boxes then me again before cautiously taking the boxes.

Her eyes widen as soon as she sees what's inside all three. "Damn that shit look expensive." Nick mumbles.

"Why four though?" She asks confused. "I didn't know which one you wanted, so I bought all of the ones I thought you'd like." I shrug.

They are all simple bands covered in diamonds.

"What if she wants all of them?" Nick asks quickly.

"Then she can have all of them now let's go." I say walking out.

"SAY SHE WANNA FUCK ME LATER GIRL IM INTO IT!"

When will she stop singing? I'm not complaining but still. Nick isn't going because he doesn't feel like it.

"I HOPE YOU'D BE SOMEONES DREAMS COME TRUE!"

She is.

I pull up to the company, and my assistant runs up to the car already waiting for us.
I get out of the car and a few seconds later Yunjin follows, and i notice what took her so long, she was choosing a ring, I fit her perfectly.