ヘルシング

>𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐌 ;;

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐏𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄 ;; 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 7

# 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 √

Grim, panting, said, ". . .Well?"

Crowley replied, "Incredible. . . I've never seen anyone bend a monster to their will, quite the way you have. I must confess, my educator's intuition did sense something about you after the brouhaha at orientation, Yuu."

Crowley continued, "I could tell you had a certain animal trainer-y, beast master-ish quality to you. Oh, yes. That said, I. . . *mumble mumble*."

Yuu rose an eyebrow and thought, "What is he trying to say? Something slick?"

He then rolled his eyes and sighed, addressing Crowley, "Would it be possible for Grim to stay with us? (Name) may not like it, but it is what it is. . ."

Crowley bewilderingly screamed, "WHAT? A monster, stay HERE WITH YOU TWO?"

Grim was shocked from Yuu's wordings and felt something growing in his beating heart, but he immediately pushed it down, whispering, "Whoa, did you just. . . .?"

Yuu soon interrupted him and pleaded, "Please, sir! Don't make me beg!"

Crowley was conflicted and said, "Hmmm. . . I suppose I cannot deny your plea."

He then thought, "I really don't need (Name) trying to harm me after 6 years of him fleeing. . He looks so different. . . I hope he was doing excellent back in his world. . ."

Crowley then continued, "Very well. He may stay."

(Name) walked towards the hallway and looked at them, saying, "If the kitty's going to stay, he'll be helping out in this tormented shackle."

Grim was getting ready to defend his pride, only to receive a cruel smile on (Name)'s face as he said, "If you say anything about your pitiful pride, I'll chop you up into slivers. And that goes for all of you."

Grim, Crowley, and Yuu all shook in fear as they nodded frantically and immediately resume their recent conversation.

Grim soon said, "Myah?! Really?"

Crowley interrupted him and said,

"Let me be clear! Under no circumstances would I admit anyone to Night Raven College who has not been selected by the Dark Mirror - especially not a monster! Nor do I intend to allow you, Yuu, to freeload until you're able to return home."

Grim groaned and said, "Hrmph. Never shoulda got my hopes up. . ."

Yuu deadpanned, but mentally agreed with him.