Dilemma

I love you and I need you Nelly, I love you, I do Need you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I'm with my boo Boy, you know I'm crazy over you No matter what I do All I think about is you Even when I'm with my boo You know I'm crazy over you" ~Nelly Ft. Kelly

*1 month later*

Me: *puts on the black dress with black heels straight hair makeup and jewelry* Pete: *puts on my tux and shoes* Meagan: were gonna be late for the anniversary party Meagan: I'm ready ask Destiny Pete: *goes up to dest. Room* baby girl u ready Me: *walks out my closet* yea Pete: Oh My God u look super mature and gorgeous in that dress Me: *laughs* thank you I am mature and change now "1 month ago I was sent to behavioural hospital for what I was doing and I was put on anxiety & depression but its good and I want helped" Pete: everyone will be happy to see your change Me: *laughs* I guess Meagan: *they walk down* my baby girl looks 21 years old oh my god Destiny mature and everything Me: *laughs* thanks mom Meagan: lets go *we drive to the party* Patrick: y'all made it Pete: yep Meagan: hi patrick *hugs him* Patrick: Destiny where is she Pete: coming *we all go sit in the backyard* Me: *walks in and has my present in my hand for patrick and elisa* Pete: I think dest. Is inside Pete: in the back dest. Me: *walks to the back* The Guys: oh my god *mouth drops* Me: hi guys *waves hi* The Guys: *waves back* Me: here u go Elisa ur anniversary present and here u go Patrick Elisa: u shouldn't have Me: oh it's nothing *sits down and crosses my legs like a proper lady* G-Eazy: *starring at her* *signs* beautiful sight of this girl Me: *talking with the girls* The Guys: she is getting along with everyone Me: imma go talk to the guys okay Meagan: okay baby Me: *walks to the guys* The Guys: shes coming act cool The Girls: she is getting along with everyone and she looks more mature and 21 years old Meagan: ik she looks more happy Me: hi guys G-Eazy: hey girl *hugs her* Me: *hugs him* how y'all been The Guys: good Josh: *we hug her then I hug her* you how have you been Me: very good really good actually I feel me happy than ever Josh: thts good Me: yea umm... pat where is the restroom I really have to pee Patrick: upstairs to ur right Me: *smiles* okay thank you *walks to the glass door* G-Eazy: *sees her butt jiggle* OH MY GOD *almost falls to the floor* Meagan: what happened G-Eazy: I want her butt to be mine Pete: *laughs* dude my daughter and dude I have a knife G-Eazy: sorry Josh: I feel ya G she has a good butt for her age Me: *comes back* Elisa: dest. U have something on ur butt Me: what is it Meagan: dust Elisa: come here I got u *pats it off* G-Eazy: *screams* Me: *us girls look at her* u okay G-Eazy: no Me: okay G-Eazy: *pulls her inside* imma talk with her Pete: nothing bad Me: *we walks into the hallway* what G-Eazy: *lifts her up and kisses her* god u just have me like "can I fuck her" Me: *looks down and smiles* oh god its this dress G-Eazy: *pushes her into a room* yes it is *lays her on the bed* I want this rt now Me: I can't promise Pete G-Eazy: I have to do this *bites her butt* Me: *moans* why do u... G-Eazy: I have too ur mine now Me: I'm urs G-Eazy: yes Me: okay *we walk outside* G-Eazy: *grabs her ass* Me: *moves his hand* stop go with the guys G-Eazy: kiss Me: *kids my hand and puts my hand lightly on his cheek* not infront of my dad *walks to the girls* Meagan: what ur back with him Me: no Meagan: *looks at her* Me: im not mom Meagan: okay Me: *smiles* god *We all laugh*

~Chapter