CHAPTER 1

[Irene's pov]

"Okay, i swear to god. I'm going to punch this thing."  The so-called new laptop my brother brought me, has already shown problems. I wanted to take a look on my new CV i recently made but it was lagging a lot.

        Of course. I thought.

Pfft i hope the university is going to have some free ones so i can use them whenever i need to. Otherwise, i will need a job and i don't know how i will manage to do both work and studying at the same time.

          Props to those of you who do it. You need guts phew.

"Oh great!" I said when i noticed the time. I was late with my meating with the girls. I quickly got up and got ready.

         This is the time.

"Where are you going hun?" My mom asked me by the couch when she saw me running around the house to find my shoes and keys.

"Outside. I'm going out with the girls. I'll see you later, bye bye" i said in a hurry because oh my god who bears the girls's rambling?    

"Okay hun, take care!" That's the last thing i heard before shutting the door close behind me. I recently had taken my driver's license too but the girls don't know it yet. It's a surprise. I got in the car and drove near the coffee house we said we are going to meet.

[Marianna's POV]

"When i tell you i did that. I did it!" I said full of pride.

"Oh, don't worry i believe you.." I threw her a little water from my glass. We were laughing at it but it is true. Of course she believes me. She knows me well enough to know of what things i am capable of.

"Girl, let me remind you of that one time. I don't know if you remember but.." she took that annoyingly fake i'm thinking face. Not gonna lie, i was wheezing.

"That poor guy wanted a break but you wouldn't let him rest for a bit. For god's sake!" My eyes started watering remembering incident. Well, what can i do about it? I was too into it. He promised that i would cry from pleasure anyways. I didn't know it would turn out to be him crying from pleasure. God, have mercy on me.

"Accusations!" I said while we laughed our asses off.  That's when i also noticed Irene coming inside the coffee house looking for us. I waved at her and she approached us.

"Hey, baby!" Tonia hugged her and i  stood up, as well, to do the same thing to her.

"Hey, how are you girl?" I asked her. She seemed a lil upset but that would be because she just came. Taking off her purse, she sat down and ordered her drink.

"I'm good. I'm sorry for being late, i got distracted by my laptop." She said.

"No, it's fine. It's not too long since we also came here." I told her.
"True. It's only been 10 minutes since we arrived." Tonia said.

"So, what's up? Did you guys got any emails from the university?" Of course, we were all very excited for this. We applied to some universities in Spain but we were waiting for quite some time.

We chose Spain since we -and our families- of course, have some business there and we want to spend some alone-adult time for ourselves. It's my third time applying to the same universities and i hope we are going to go together. It will be a great experience.

"Not really. I've been refreshing my emails every 30 minutes but nothing comes up.." Tonia said.

"Same. But hey, it's okay. They are going to reply soon, don't worry!" I tried to calm them down a lil bit. Hope dies last, that's what they say, right?

      Pfft, i understand them. It's quite nerve-wracking. But it's worth it.

"So, let's talk about what we are going to do when we arrive on Spain. Oh my god, i cannot wait to get my feet to touch another land." Irene dreamingly said.

"Pfft, another land?! Chill a bit girl. We don't live in the 60s anymore." I reminded her.

"No no, i agree with her. She's right!" Tonia agreed with Irene. Wow, typical. Tonia, is the one friend who is going to agree with every crap you say or do. Even for fun. Of course, she was saying it on purpose and we chuckled after we heard it.

"Of course, you would bitch! You agree with all the stupid things we say. " We started our everyday beef. Don't mind us, that's our love language. Sometimes i even think of making sweet love to her;)

"Oh shut up!" She said 'tired'.

"Make me!" I challenged her.

"Meet me at the restrooms baby!" She winked at me and i seductively bit my bottom lip. We could flirt for hours and we would laugh our asses off. That's good though, because if a guy i don't like talks to me, i act like I'm a lesbian and end up on a fake relationship with Tonia. It only lasts till he goes away, don't worry. But it's very useful though.  There's not a straighter woman than me. That's a fact.

"Ugh, ew.." Irene said while sipping her sour cherry juice.

"Aww, don't be jealous, you can join too.." Tonia caressed her thigh in a flirtatious way.

"Oh hell nah." And she took her hand off of her thigh while re-adjusting to her seat. She chuckled while watching at our gay show.

[Tonia's POV]

"Oh, how's it it going with that dance-guy you met Tonia?" Irene asked.

"Oh, all good. But it's kind of bored to be honest ." I admitted. The last few months i've been going out with a guy i met a club. I didn't even think i would go out with the dancer. I couldn't resist that body though, you had to see. I was shocked though, because when i saw him, only then i realised he was working at that specific club. Good luck with that, Tonia.

"Why? What's going on?" She went on and asked.

        Nothing, I'm just on my hoe phase i guess.

"Nothing is going on, he is a great guy but...i don't know, something's off.."

"Is he not good in bed or what?" Marianna went straight to the juicy part. I mean of course, it's her.

"Well, it's fine.."

"Fine? Just that?" She said turned off already. That made me chuckle a little.

"Yeah, I don't know. I think he is not my type.." well, it happens. What can you do?

"Well, it happens. If you think he is not the right one for you, then call it off." She turned serious. I nodded at that and didn't say much. I didn't have to say anything else anyways, so.

"Modern problems need modern solutions.." irene said while munching our coffee cookies. She was the single one in the group so she doesn't really have that kind of problems like me and Marianna have. Lucky, perhaps.

"You know about it right?" I ironically told her and ahe gave me a sarcastic smile.

"I know everything, you pitiful peasants.." she put her diva persona and went on.

"Girl, you are missing the good shit.." Marianna told her while nodding her head. I agreed with her.

"Sex is the only thing I'm missing. The rest, is pure crap. I'm good, thanks.." Yeah, she is kind of a scared lil pup. Only to that though, because she has a big mouth to all other kinds of stuff.

I checked my phone when a notification came up. Marianna and Irene were having a debate on whether relationships and sex work nowadays. Sadly, my attention was to my phone. I wish i could be a part of their conversation but i was too shocked to pay attention to them.

          Oh my god!!

"Girls! We got accepted!"

_______________

xD i hope you like the story. I will try my best to make it as attractive as possible:)
Thanks for reading♦