CHAPTER 3

Tonia's POV

"Come on, Marianna!! We're gonna be late!" I told her for the 100th time. Of course we were late and Irene has been waiting for us at the airport full of stress.

"Just a minute!" She yelled back at me. Damn, you girl..

Not gonna lie, we all were a little anxious. Today we are flying to Spain. The feeling of andrenaline mixed with excitement was creating a sense of butterflies in our stomachs. For sure we were happy and full of joy but at the same time it's quite sad since we are leaving our families back. Everything we know and love awaits us here. But what can we do? Things change.

I heard Marianna's footsteps and i turned around to face her. She was struggling to step down because she was simultaneously trying to lift her luggage. I helped her with the suitcase and with her mom's help we put it in the car.

"Let's go, girls! Your friend is waiting for us!" Her mom told us while getting to the car. Marianna hugged and said her farewell to both her father and dog with tears in her eyes.

"Aww cutie, come on.." i hugged her as mush as i could since we were inside the car. She was trying not to cry and because it was tough for her she was wiping some of the tears from her cheeks.

Irene's POV

"I swear to god, if they won't get their asses here by now..." I was mumbling to myself while pacing back and forth.

"Honey, chill. They're gonna be here soon and you won't miss the flight.." my mom kindly said while caressing my arm. My father stood there while proudly watching me but i felt a huge wave of pressure on my shoulders when looking at them. Ugh, I'm gonna miss them so much..

"I hope so.. I just- I just want to be sure we are in the waiting area at least thirty minutes before.." i said while trying to create some warmth to my cold hands. Due to my anxiety, my hands and feet were feeling cold and shaky.

Our flight was at 6:30pm and the time right now is 5 o clock. I've been here since four o'clock but both of the girls were nowhere to be seen. We arranged all this because the airport is enormous and the amount of people that the airport might have is also going to be enormous so we don't want to be late. Also, we wanted to wander around a little bit buy some stuff from duty free, eat something etc.

"Finally!" I exclaimed when i saw them coming inside.

They approached us and we said our goodbyes to our family members and went to the check-in desks. When everything was okay and our luggages were being taken we took off for the TSA. (PS: Let me know if I'm being wrong xd)

We turned around one last time to wave to our relatives and with a heavy heart and teary eyes we went through the TSA.

"Damn, I didn't think it would be that difficult for me.." Tonia said looking at us sad. Marianna also looked like she had a hard time which is reasonable but come on we are going to another country. We are gonna see them again.

"Aww, me too baby. Me too!" They said while hugging.

I'm not saying that I'm not sad. The hardest thing for me to do is say goodbye. I cried. I really did. But new things are ahead of us and I'm awaiting for them.

"Come on, girls! Let's go look around we have half an hour more to go.." i said while trying a cologne sample.

Damn was that good.

"Gurl.." they said both at the same time.

"What?" I cluelessly said.

"We are having a moment here, don't be a menace.." Marianna said feeling annoyed.

I exhaled and approached them.

"It's gonna be okay girls. I know it's tough to let go of your relatives and move out and go to another country but sooner or later that would have happened. We get to experience new things and get to our own feet and you know what. We are not alone. We are in this together, we have got each others back.." we made a huge tight hug and decided not to kill the mood and uplift each others spirit.

"Wow! She indeed has feelings.." Marianna said and i flicked her in her forehead.

"You cunt!" She said quite loud and we laughed embarrassed.

Okay, okay, okay deep breaths in Irene... you've got this..

Marianna's POV

We just boarded and the flight attendants were giving us instructions on what to do in case of emergency. It was the first time of Tonia flying with a plane and she was very nervous. On the other hand, Irene and myself have travelled before.

"Oh, it's not like how i imagined it'd be.." Tonia said.

I had a window seat and i turned around whenever the girls were speaking.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"The plane. It's not as scary as i thought it'd be." She said and i chuckled when i saw her reaction to the intensity of the turbines. Yeah, we were taking off and she had wide eyes. Irene was looking at her feet and i was laughing at them.

"OH SHIT!" Tonia loudly said.

Not gonna lie i was enjoying it.

"Shit, shit, shit Marianna what the fuck!" Tonia said and i couldn't control the tears from my eyes.

"What are you guys doing?" I said throughout my laughs.

"I'm clearly freaking out bitch, what do you think i am doing?!" She said again loudly. I was a bit embarrassed because we drew the attention of the other passengers but mostly i was entertained and i was not ashamed to rub it to the girls' faces.

"It's okay, the plane is soon going to take a flat position.." i said while wiling the tears off my face but they soon appeared again when i saw Irene. She was still in the same position as before and it's been five minutes.

"What are you doing, Irene?"

"I can't stand straight, it's better this way.." she said while being in a brace position.

"Why not?" Tonia turned her head and started laughing too.

"What the heck?" She started laughing with me while we were looking at Irene.

"I don't think i can look at you or outside the window.." she said while laughing at herself a little bit.

"Come on, try a little it's gonna be fine.." I told her. Let's be honest here, we knew damn well what was going on and we were picking on her.

She tried looking outside the window and we saw her eyes turning to the back of her head for a second and then back to normal when she took her eyes off of the window.

"Girl, nah-ah.."

_________

xD who isn't scared of the planes.