Work...

AMARION

I hopped in the car and drove to the bank. I wasn't about to put everything in here just 5 mil. Then I was taking the rest of the money to my mama's house. She was out of town with her friends on vacation. They went to Hawaii. I sent them there when my mama begged me to take them there.

After I put the money in the bank I drove all the way to my mama's house on the other side of town. She had a nice little house that I bought and I also pay the bills well most of the bills my mama work even though I told her she didn't have to. She insisted I paid the house off so there's no rent.

That's where my mom, grandma, and sister live but my mom isn't there so they staying with me.

I went to my moms house. I got out he car when I pulled up. I walked to the door and opened it with my key. I ran up to my old room and pulled back a picture of me. I put the code in and opened the door. Then I put in another code and opened the safe. I put the money in there and closed the doors back and put the picture back up. I left my room and ran downstairs to water my moms plants so she wouldn't kill me ova these bitches. I was watering the plants when I got a call.

"Wassup" I asked. "Wassup man, where you at" Cartier asked.

"Man I'm at my moms wassup" I asked.

"We lost that nigga, Ralph" Cartier said frustrated.

"Man shit wtf that's some bullshit why"I asked clearly pissed now. He was our main connect this is why I got that good million.

"I talked to him just a minute ago he talking about he got a better deal with that nigga Lamont"He said. Cartier been going through some shit and I he needed that extra money. He got a baby on the way with his girlfriend La la. And he got a side piece named Ty-tee that keep fucking with him about it. So he just be arguing and carrying on. Honestly, I like Ty-tee way better than La la. La la is a hoe in my eyes and y'all may be like why you gone talk about yo boys girl like that but it's the truth.

Ty-tee she nice and she cool but she's 17 like Draya. But they both fine Draya is just way Finer.

"Man we'll handle this shit later we just gotta work with the connects we got for now" I sighed.

"Alright bro"He hung up and my phone automatically hung up.

I finished watering her plants and walked out the house locking the door.

I went to this girl named Trina's house. I been fucking wit her for a minute. I knocked on her door and she opened it pulling me in. She started kissing on me and licking behind my ear. Kissing on my collar bone she did that for a minute before she got on her knees and unbuckled my pants. She took out my little man and started sucking me up. She then took out some condoms. She searched through the sizes till she found extra large and slid it on me hopping on. She rode me for a good while she climaxed like 5 times before I climaxed.

"Yasss" She moaned rolling her hips.

"Shit" I groaned pumping in her super hard.

"Ahhh ahhhh"She cried. I just let her cry as I kept pumping in her hard.

I pulled her off of me and she started sucking me again and I busted in her mouth. And she swallowed it and she licked the tip clean. I pulled up my pants and walked out the house.

"Come back,daddy" She said seductively.

"Alright ma"I said hopping in my car.

I pulled out the driveway when I seen Mario pulling up. I pulled up next to his car.

"Wassup nigga" I said.

"Nothing shit"He said.

"Did Cartier tell you about that shit" He asked.

"Yeah man that shit crazy"I said.

"I can't believe Ty-tee would shoot him" He said.

"Huh, naw he just told me about Ralph's ass" I said.

"Oh yeah, that too"He said.

"But why she shoot him" I asked.

"She found out about La la being pregnant and he lied to her about her being the only one"He laughed. I laughed too he just shot his ass.

"I can't believe she just now finding out she 6 months"I said.

We dapped each other up and I pulled off. I was bopping my head to Legend by Drake. This is my shit fr. I went to this girl house named Kesha.

"Hi bae"She said kissing my cheek.

"Wassup" I said. Y'all already know this bitch wasn't my damn 'bae'.

But that's what she say on Instagram and Facebook.

I don't know about twitter cause I ain't been on it in a minute but I know she used to say it. She say it everywhere and bitches be on her shit and they be arguing about who's my 'bae'. They be tagging me but I pretend I didn't see it. And that's why Trina and Kesha don't like each other right now. I mean Trina and Kesha both some okay bitches. They got some nice sized titties and some kinda big asses it's not big but it's not little.

When I came in she immediately went to work. She was screaming her damn head off.

When I finished I dried home listening to Energy by Drake.

I arrived home and took the keys out the ignition. I walked up to the house I opened the door with my keys.

"Bubba, guess what I beat the game on Dora" Amir said before I could come all the way in the house.

"Cool"I said nonchantly.

"Where is grams"I asked.

"She sleep she said she was tired"She yawned. I nodded.

"You take a bath"I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Come on" I said taking her to the bathroom.

She got her clothes while I ran her bath water. I turned the water off and walked out going to get in the shower myself.

I took a thirty minute shower when I got out I walked in my room since I had the master all I had to do was open the door. I put on my basketball shorts and went back to my sisters room to put her to bed. When I got in there she was putting lotion on her arms.

When she was done she hopped in the bed. I tucked her in and kissed her head.

"You brush your teeth"I asked. She nodded I walked out and went to my room to brush my teeth. When I was finished I got in my bed and went to sleep.

I was in a deep sleep when I felt footsteps in the hall. I could tell it was my sister since the steps where so heavy and careless about waking people up. She opened my door and ran and climbed in my bed.

I knew she had a nightmare so I just held her in my arms. When she be at my moms house she call me because she have a nightmare. I don't know why she just do. And I gotta come get her in the middle of the night. I don't care since I'm used to being up at night. Being up on the corners selling drugs.

And let's just say she stay with me most nights so when I get off and get ready to go home from the trap. I just go pick her up and she sleeps in my bed. Most the times I forget to pick her up so I still gotta get up.

I guess she feels protected with me. And I don't care that she sleep with me or I gotta go pick her up cause she keep crying that's my sister and she's more like a daughter to me. Since her dad isn't there and neither is mine but I try to learn the ropes of having this, a family.

I guess that's just me how I am. I'm a family person only to my sister, mama, and grandma. These the only people I can trust. The only people I can trust in my life and with my life.