Stranger

AMARION

I was sitting on the couch hungry as hell. I couldn't cook and only a few of my hoes can cook. I didn't want to invite them over so I made a trip to the store. When I got there I hopped out. I was going to really be shopping so I grabbed a cart. I was planning on filling up so I grabbed one cart at a time. I got stuff to cook anything just some random stuff. I put in the cart when I seen that girl from Ciara's school. I ain't gon lie she was fine as fuck but shit I ain't tricking these hoes. It's obvious she a hoe. Ass is out of this world so I decided to spit game.

"Aye, ma"I said coming up to her. She turned around and smiled.

"Hi"She smiled.

"Aye, you wanna chill later"I asked her.

"Uh, No I don't even know you"She said. I nodded now I know she ain't a hoe. Well I suppose that's bad. She know she want this d*ck. We talked for a minute and she was real cool. She told me a lot about her I learned her name and that she is a 4.0 gpa student. Shit, she smart as hell. When I left I seen her walking with a lot of bags.

"Aye Ma"I yelled out. She turned around and started walking to me.

"You want a ride"I asked. She looked skeptical.

The bus don't come for another hour. She looked around and nodded before saying "Thankyou".

Truth is I didn't know when they were coming. I just wanted to know where she lived that's all.

She hopped in my new range rover. That I just bought. She the first girl to ride in it. Bitches be fighting just to be the first to ride in my car. And she did it without even having to fight for it. Or think about fighting.

I drove with my left hand on the steering wheel. I looked over at the girl and she was looking to damn good. Her thighs were big but not too big.

She had on some little booty shorts and crop top with some Jordan's. She looked hella good. I really wanted to try and get closer to her not on no slick shit just to get in her pants but to actually get to know her.

"Thankyou so much"She said as she hopped out the truck. She grabbed her groceries and looked at me.

"No prob but can we chill one day" I asked.

"I don't know you we just met and how I know I can trust you" She said.

"If you couldn't trust me I woulda done something to ya ass a long time ago"I said catching a attitude.

"Don't get a attitude with me"She rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry can I get your number and we can chill one day"I asked.

"Yea"She looked at me skeptically.

"Cool"

She gave me her number and I put it in my compartment box between the driver and passengers seat. She walked to her house and I waited till she walked in the house. I drove off I wasn't sweating it.

I drove to Amir's school to pick her up. I had to walk in her school and all the way to her class. They let the 4-6 graders wait outside for there parents other grades the parents gotta come pick them up.

Amir take forever so I had to wait for her to put all her papers in her bag. And the toys she brought from home in her bag. I ain't even gonna lie Amir's teacher is fine as hell.

She got a nice sized ass, she a pretty as darkskin, and nice sized titties. She wear weave but it looks like it's real. Amir love her she all she talks about everyday and all day.

I be sitting there like who the fuck is Ms. Ryan. Amir was playing and I was trying to leave.

"Amir"I yelled.

"Coming"She shouted once she seen how mad I was getting.

She ran over with her backpack dragging on the ground. I turned her around and put the straps on her shoulders. I picked her up as we walked out her classroom and down the halls of her school.

"Bubba, I had fun today"Amir said.

"That's good" I said. "What did you do"

"We colored, Me and my friends played with my dolls, we took a nap, we played on the playground, and I hurt myself see"She said showing me her arm that had a cartoon band-aid on it.

I put her down as I got her car seat out the trunk. I strapped it in properly in the middle where she likes it. I picked her up and put her in the car she always has trouble getting in the car. I went to my side of the car and got in starting the car.

The music came on.

"Can you put in Nicki" Amir asked. I put in Nicki and immediately turned to Win again.

I turned it up and drove home. Then she was telling me to put in August Alsina's downtown album. She got three album's that I bought her for my car and that was pink print, downtown, and testimony.

I turned to Let me hit that. This was her favorite song she sing it all the time.

Soon after we pulled in the driveway. She opened the car door before the car stopped. My head snapped back there and she closed the door easing back in her seat.

I turned the car engine off. I walked to her side and pulled her out her car seat and out the car. I spanked her repeatedly on her legs.

"Don't you open the door again until I open the door to let you out. Okay"I said.

She nodded tears threatening to come out her eyes. We walked across the driveway since I parked my car on the left side of the driveway and the door to enter the house was on the right. I could park in the garage it was made for four cars I only had four but I would have to leave in a few hours to handle business.

I unlocked the door with my key. I put the groceries on the table. I went to my room and in my closet and grabbed the 2 nike bags full of Crack cocaine and Crystal Meth. And I grabbed the Louie Vuitton duffle bag that was full of money. My money. I grabbed a stack and took five 20's out of it. I put the rest of the stack in my grandmas room on her bed. I put the 20's in my pocket and made change for Amir out of 5 dollar bills. Then I zipped up the Louie Vuitton. I took the bags to my car. I put the bags full of drugs in my trunk in a secret compartment I made. I put the Louie in the front seat I was about to take this to the bank.

I just became a million dollars richer.