Chapter 1: Lovers

Cece and Gabby had been friends for a while and Cece decides to go to her house. Cece and gabby are at Gabbys house hanging out and they hear the door open "We're homeeee" Edie yells up the steps "we're?" Cece asks gabby "oh yea that's Edie and his friend Gaege" Gabby says while getting up "oh okay" Cece says as her and gabby walk downstairs. Cece walks into the kitchen and sees Gaege and instantly falls in love. He's perfect... Cece thinks. Gaege has short messy brown hair a mustache and he's wearing a white big shirt and baggy black jeans and a black hat. "Hey gabby" Gaege says while giving her a hug he then looks at Cece "Hi I'm Gaege" He says while shaking Ceces hand. His hands were questinbally warm. "Hi" "I'm Cece" Cece says while blushing. "Gaege the foods here!" Eddie yells. "What are you guys doing" Gabby asks "where gonna do a taste test video of 0 star restaurants" Eddie says while going up to gabby and kissing her cheek. Gaege opens the door and leys Kevin with the food in his hand into the house. "Where gonna go upstairs so y'all can film" Gabby says while dragging Cece upstairs because she won't move because she's staring at Gaege.

In Gabbys room

"Why were you so red when we got in the kitchen" "wait do you like Gaege..." "OMG YALL WOULD BE SO CUTE" Gabby yells "no no no" Cece says blushing "okay maybe a little..." Cece says turning even redder "OKAY IM GONNA MAKE SURE YALL GET TOGETHER" Gabby says while running downstairs "WAIT WHAT HUH-" Cece yells while chasing after gabby. Cece goes downstairs and sees gabby slowly walking into camera view "heyyyyy" Gabby says while looking at the camera. Gabby grabs Cece and pulls her onto the couch next to Gaege. Gabby sits next to Eddie and leans on him. As Eddie is talking Cece and Gaege don't stop staring at each other. As there looking at each other suddenly Eddie pushes Cece onto Gaege making Gaege grab Ceces waist to make sure she doesn't fall. Kevin turns the camera off. "Okay and we're done!" Kevin says while walking out the door "byeee" Kevin says. A couple minutes after Kevin leaves Gabby and Eddie go upstairs to their bedroom. Leaving Cece and Gaege alone "cece I like your outfit" Gaege says flirtatiously "thanks" Cece says while blushing "I like your hair to" he says while pushing her hair away from her eye and lifting her chin up to make her look at him. Cece drops her phone in shock as she's bending down to get it Gaege grabs her waist and puts his arms around it Cece turns fully red "I love it when people grab my waist" she says while turning around to face Gaege. "Oh really" Gaege says while grabbing it harder "I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" Cece says "ok I will to" Gaege says. They both go upstairs and realize there's only one bed in the guest room "oh um you can sleep in there I'll sleep on the couch" she says while slightly frowning "you can sleep in it with me" he says while grabbing her cheek and rubbing it "okay thanks!" She says redder than a tamato. Cece walks to the bed and gets into her Underwear and bra. Gaege starts staring at her and turning read "what?" Cece asks "nothing..." Gaege says while getting into bed with her. Gaege slowly grabs Ceces waist "what are you doing" Cece asks while getting red "just let me touch your waist" "please for me" he whispers in her ear "okay" she says "I'm gonna treat you well" he whispers in her ear while rubbing her waist making her get butterflies in her stumach. Gaege takes his shirt off and gets into just his boxers and turns Cece facing him "wrap your legs around me if you get cold" He says as Cece wraps her legs around him "you're thighs are so big" "I love them" he says blushing from the feeling of her legs around his. "Really" Cece says while slowly getting on top of Gaege "I'll show you what they can do" she say while taking her pants off "okay" Gaege says impatiently while taking his pants off. Cece starts riding his dick. "C- cece..." "o- oh my god" he says stuttering from pleasure. Cece goes faster. A couple mins later. "C- Cece" "s- stop I finished" Gaege says quivering of pleasure "No" Cece said while continuously riding him. Gage grabs Ceces thighs as he starts to whimper and moan. "P- please" "I'll beg for you" he says while red from how good it feels. "O- oh my god" he whimpers. "Good boy" Cece says "th- thank you" he says struggling and red. Gage digs his nails into Ceces thighs making her stop. Cece sits up on the bed next to Gaege as his legs are shaking. "I'm sorry I hurt you Cece" Gaege says. "It's okay I'm tired so let's just go to sleep" Cece says as her and Gaege fall asleep looking at eatchother.