Kiss

Sam's POV

Earlier I asked Rachel if she can come to my house for homework, but actually I wanted to talk to her.

These few days i've liked Rachel more and more. But the only memory I have is the first time I saw her she was beautiful and perfect for me.

So tonight I'm going to ask her on a date "I hope it works" I said to myself while I was setting the table with fancy food. I wanted it to be fancy well only the food should be fancy.

Rachel's POV

Sam has asked me to come to his house for homework. I don't know why if he is doing well in every class.

Im heading next door to his house, since he lives next to me and I knock.

Sam's POV

I hear knocking and I open it, I see Rachel, beautiful as always, and tell her to come in.

Rachel comes in and looked confused then asks "why does the table looks fancy" she said.

I then said "Rachel I don't actually need help with homework but I wanted to tell you that I........." I said

"Let's eat first" I said. We enjoyed everything from our plates and when she was about to leave I told her "I wanted to tell you that I like you a lot" I said looking down, blushing.

"Oh that's weird because I liked you since the first day I saw you" Rachel said blushing.

"You did" I said happy, "yea I did"

With that Rachel came towards me and kissed me I enjoyed the taste of her lips and I kissed back we started kissing passionately but we stopped before it got more heated between us.

"Well I enjoyed it very much bye Sam" she said biting her lip. "wait before you leave I wanted to know if you want to go on a date with me" I said excited.

"Of course" Rachel said, and with that Sam couldn't be happy more happy then ever.