Reporting Him

I was frighten of what just happened, I was feeling very sick so I went to the nurses office she told me to take my temper with the thermometer. When I took it The results were 105.10 that was high as hell the nurse told me she had to call my Mom so I can take medicine and feel better. When Mom came, she came with a worry face she asked if I was ok I told her, "I'll tell You later", my Mom nodded worried.

TIME SKIP

When we came home I had to tell her so I called my Mom to sit with me in the couch, she did what she was told. I told her everything and when I finished she had a mad-sad face on, she just went quick to the phone and I tried telling her what she was doing, but she didn't answer me and then I knew, I noticed red and blue lights in the driveway when they knocked the door my Mom answered it quickly, my mom started explaining everything what happened. I noticed the cops were shocked and then one of the cops said, "Nice job of telling your mom because if you hadn't told her there would've been more problems with that man, and some kids don't tell there parents for the situations they have with someone or at school". I smiled sadly, not even knowing what was happening right now. The police men told us they were going to get Mr. Walcott tonight and arrest him for 30 years. I was relieved.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT GUYS, AND SORRY IF I DID ANY MISTAKES JUST PM ME IF YOU GUYS THINK IT'S AWFUL😟 OR GOOD👍