How Holo became a mother, and How Granddaughter Myuri was Born.

Myuri had been Born between a human father and wolf demon mother Holo. So, let's go back to the starting when Holo first got released to the wild. As she sat in the forest floor. Keada had went off for home alone. Holo at first thought about following her but she realized that it was time for her to survive out here by herself.  She knew that Keada was only protecting her.

She was nervous she knew only so much about the wild and sure she and Keada had taken on hunts before, so it's not like she can't fight, but this would be a new change for her lifestyle. As she tried to find somewhere to hide out as rain started to come down, but she only upset a few loco demons and she got chased out, she did run for a while, until she found herself in the mountains she found a cave, she smelt around, she did get the hint of wolves but no one was here now, she worried,  but she figured she'd be able to talk and speak wolf maybe the wolves would accept her.

So, before long she yawned and laid down on the ground and waited out the storm. It was thundering outside. As she held her tail closely like a pillow. But the time she woke up she came too with other demons growling at her, but they were wolves just like herself? As the wolves here weren't just wolves, it was a clan of wolves. 

As Holo apologized for intruding on their territory, she was left out here all alone, she has no idea how to do this? Pack thing. She lost her pack many years ago, so she has been trapped with humans until now, she told them. As they didn't want her kind here, she was too soft, and they were already full the pack rejected her as the alpha chased her out.

As she felt scared she did try to roar back at them and fight them back, she did prove she's not weak, but she still took off running out of their territory or trying too. Until she reached a new village that she has never been in before, she was scared the wolves were hungry and thought they might as well eat her. As she was lowering herself into the tall wheat grass. As she noticed a man near his wagon, he had bought some wheat from this village, as she sneaked over to the wagon and quickly while no one was looking, she jumped into the wagon and hid herself under the cloth covering it. As the wolves' gang in and left her alone once she entered the villager's homes, they weren't willing to pick a fight with them right now, so they call it off and left her alone. 

But as the man pulled his wagon out with his horse, they traveled through the countryside. Lawrence was but a merchant trading and making sales, he is a good businessman too. But later that night he was tired and was going to call it a night. As he gave his horse some water and tied him up to a tree and was going to uncover the back of his wagon so he could go to sleep in the old furs that he bought. But then something as moving around, and he got a little spooked but then lifted the top off of the wagon and for a second thought a girl? 

 But then something as moving around, and he got a little spooked but then lifted the top off of the wagon and for a second thought a girl? 

As he yelled at her to get up right now, and what she was doing in his wagon. As she opened her eyes and slowly awoke, and her tail and ears were showing. As this startled him at first but then she stood up and looked up at the moon and chose to howl out loudly enough. It was the wolf in her and she wasn't going to ignore the instincts.