One

Have To - !Yan!Maf Niki x  !Maf Reader

Have To - !Yan!Maf Niki x !Maf Reader

Summary: After a life changing mission you get closer to your best friend, And Without your knowledge he'll even help you out with a problem you didn't know existed.But you can be assured that he always has your back, which he proves.

Warnings: This is mafia story, you know what you're getting yourself into. Knives. Mention of drugs. Lmk if i missed something. Also Jake makes 1 dirty joke but idk if it's noticable.

PART ONE

A/N: I know this chapter might be bad. But trust the process. It gets so much better as it goes on and it quickly esclates. 2nd chapter goes to 100 real quick. Also i assumed min age to go in a club is 18. And I write Yn instead of Y/N. Enjoy the story. :)

__________

"Remember Pepper spray, That brown knife I gave you-" "Niki I got it okay? I'm gonna be okay. It's just a quick in and out." You grab your backpack and quickly look at 'R.N ' carved into the foldable camping knife.

"I'll be right here Yn." He taps the steering wheel with a boxy smile. "Got it." You exit the van and fix your hair.

It's your first mission for your gang called enhypen. You've been preparing for this for months.

It's your job to quickly exchange drugs for money in a dark dark alleyway. Niki debated on stepping out and following you but that wasn't his job.

You walk towards the alleyway with the drugs in your hoodie pocket.

You go up to a door that has a eagle on it and knock. You're supposed to say a phrase. What was it.

"Georgia has lost her 17 Pomegranates ?" Silly code.

The door opens though revealing a super buff man with lots of tattoos. You gulp. "Come in." He says leaving space for you to enter. You look around and enter.

Niki sees you enter and panic. You weren't supposed to get in. He shoots you messages to get out.

💬💬

Niki: Yn leave

Niki: you shouldn't be in there.

But you don't see it.

You hold the bag out. "Here." You state. You were taught to not show you're scared.

The guy goes in his drawer to get a fat wad of cash. That's a thousand dollars. "Here." You exchange items. "Stay safe out there, especially as a girl." "I know thanks!" You put the cash in your pocket. "I can leave now right?"

"yes the door is right there." He points.

So you head out.

You run to the van across the street and hop in and Niki starts driving. "Did they hurt you? You touch you?" He looks in the rearview mirror at you.